About Assam Common Entrance Examination 2013- Assam CEE 2013
Exam Name: Assam Common Entrance Examination
- Predict your Assam CEE rank.
- Know where do you stand.
- Track competitors’ performance.
Commonly called as: Assam CEE 2013
Exam type: State Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Directorate of Technical Education, Assam
About Assam CEE 2013: The Assam CEE is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam Government to provide admission to the eligible candidates to various engineering courses in the colleges in the state.
Assam CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who wish to get admission for B.Tech must have passed 10+2 from the Assam Higher Secondary Board or any other recognized Boards in the country. The candidate must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The minimum marks requirement for the SC candidates is 45% and for the ST candidates is 40%.
The candidate must not be below the age of 17 years or above the age of 21 years in the year when he/she seeks admission. The age limit for the candidates who passed B.Sc is 22 years. There is an age relaxation of three years for the candidates who fall under SC/ST category.
Assam CEE 2013 Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the ranks they obtain in Assam CEE.
Assam CEE 2013 Paper Pattern:
There are three papers for the test. The fist paper is Maths for 100 marks. The time duration will be 180 minutes. The second paper is Physics for 100 marks. That paper will also get 180 minutes. The third paper is Chemistry with 100 marks and 180 minutes.
Assam CEE 2013 Application process:
Application Fees: Rs.900
Application fee can be paid via: SBI Challan
Exam Centres: Information will be updated soon.
Assam CEE 2013 Important Dates:
Start sale of prospectus: April 6, 2013.
Last date for receipt of application: April 27, 2013.
Test Date: May 18 & 19, 2013.
Result Date: June 6, 2013
- Counselling: from July 19 to 24, 2013
Assam CEE 2013 Result:
The results will be published in the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam. The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the ranks obtained in the Assam CEE.
Assam CEE 2013 Counselling Process: from July 19 to 24, 2013
Assam CEE 2013 Participating Institutes:
- Assam Engineering College,Guwahati
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat
- Jorhat Institute of Science and Technologh, Jorhat
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Guahati University Institute of Science & Technology, Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology, Guwahati
- Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management & Technology, Tezpur (under PPP mode)
- Royal School of Engineering and Technology, Guwahati
- N.I.T.S., Mirza
- School of Engineering & Technology, Don Bosco University, Guwahati
- Assam Down Town University, Guwahati
- Scholar’s Institute of Technology & Management, Guwahati
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat
- Any other Institute(s) permitted by Govt of Assam to take part in the counseling process
Cell for CEE - 2013,