- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Amrita University 2014 Application Form
AEEE 2015 Application Form will be available till last week of March, 2015.The Amrita University applications 2015 are for the various engineering courses at the University through the Amrita University Engineering Exam 2015. Application Forms of Amrita University 2015 will be available online, offline or can be downloaded too. Check the Application Procedure for the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination 2015 below.
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection !
For any doubts and queries, Call the Amrita University Engineering 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
AEEE 2015 Application Procedure:
1. AEEE 2015 Online Application Form:
Click here to Apply Online (link will be available from third week of December, 2014 onwards).
- Candidates must register first giving their name and email.
- After the Amrita University sends the password, candidates can log in and apply.
Candidates must pay the AEEE 2015 Application Fees of Rs 1,000 through net banking facility.
To submit the AEEE 2015 Application Form, candidates must upload the softcopies of a recently taken passport size colour photograph, signature of Parent / Guardian and the candidate’s signature.
Candidates are advised to keep the Printout of the computer generated AEEE 2015 Application Form for future reference.
2. In person: AEEE 2015 Application Form can be obtained
From the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore : Candidates must submit a Demand Draft for Rs 1,000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore to obtain the Amrita University 2015 Application Form.
From the designated branches of Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Federal Bank, AXIS Bank, and Karur Vysya Bank: AEEE 2015 Application Forms will be available on cash payment of Rs. 1,000
3. Amrita University 2015 Semi- Online Application Form: Click here to apply online (link will be available from third week of December, 2014 analysis)
- Candidates must register giving their name and Email ID.
- They can log in and download the Amrita University Application form after they receive a password from the University.
Candidates must take a printout (Laser or inkjet only) of the AEEE 2015 Application Form on a good quality A4 size paper.
They must enclose a demand draft for Rs. 1,000 in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore
Note: The following must be completed before submission of the AEEE 2015 Application Form:
Candidates have to paste a recent passport size colour photograph.
They have to affix signature of their & Parent / Guardian
They have to sign in the designated place
They have to send the completed AEEE 2015 Application Form in good quality envelope to the address below
Candidates are advised to mention their Name and "B.Tech. Application" on the reverse of the Demand Draft
It is advisable to keep a copy of the DD and AEEE 2015 Application Form for future reference
4. By post: Send a written request for the AEEE 2015 Application Form to the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore, mentioning the full communication address
Enclose a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. Along with the filled in AEEE 2015 Application Form.
Note: Candidates are advised to mention their Name and "B.Tech. Application" on the reverse of the Demand Draft
Candidates must keep a copy of the DD and AEEE 2015 Application Form for future reference
Submission of the Filled in AEEE 2015 Application Form:
Candidates must send the AEEE 2015 Application Form duly filled in with the DD as specified by Speed Post only to
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar Post, Ettimadai , Coimbatore 641 112,
Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422-2685169 / 170.
Please note that the articles are being updated as and when the Amritha Vishwa Vidyapeetham University issues the information. In the meantime, the information given is based on AEEE 2014 to allow the candidates to have a fair idea of all aspects of the exam.