- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent
securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects
- A three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education
- Selection based on Amrita Entrance Exam-Engineering (AEEE)
WHY AMRITA ?
- Industrial collaboration for internships, funded projects etc.
- Alliances with foreign universities for higher education & internship.
- Special credit course on Life skills
- Foreign language training
- In-house coaching for GATE, GRE, GMAT & CAT
- Indoor/ Outdoor sports facility with Gym and Olympic size swimming pool.
- Excellent hostel facility for boys and girls with WIFI
- State-of-the-art classrooms, labs & workshops.
Type Of Url:
Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Coimbatore
Amrita University (Eng)