- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
AEEE 2015 Application Form
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for AEEE
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking AEEE exam.
AEEE 2015 Application Form (online) will be available from November 3, 2015 and sale of OMR Application Form of AEEE 2015 will start from Novenmber 17, 2015. The AEEE 2015 Applications are for the various engineering courses at the University through the Amrita University Engineering Exam 2015. Application Forms of Amrita University 2015 will be available online and offline and the last date for filling is March 25, 2015. Check the Application dates and Procedure for the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination 2015 below.
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection !
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the suitable campus and branches you can get based on your AEEE 2015 rank/score on 011-40360360(Paid Service).
AEEE 2015 Application Procedure:
1. AEEE 2015 Online Application Form: Will be available from November 3, 2014 onwards
Click here to Apply Online (link will be available later).
- Candidates must register first giving their name and email.
- After the Amrita University sends the password, candidates can log in and apply.
Candidates must pay the AEEE 2015 Application Fees of Rs 1,000 through net banking facility.
To submit the AEEE 2015 Application Form, candidates must upload the softcopies of a recently taken passport size colour photograph, signature of Parent / Guardian and the candidate’s signature.
Candidates are advised to keep the Printout of the computer generated AEEE 2015 Application Form for future reference.
2. In person: AEEE 2015 OMR Application Form can be obtained from November 17, 2014 onwards
From the University counter of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore : Candidates must submit a Demand Draft for Rs 1,000/- drawn in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore to obtain the Amrita University 2015 Application Form.
From the designated branches of Post Office, Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd., Federal Bank: AEEE 2015 Application Forms will be available on cash payment of Rs. 1,000
3. Amrita University 2015 Semi- Online Application Form: Click here to apply online (link will be available from third week of December, 2014)
- Candidates must register giving their name and Email ID.
- They can log in and download the Amrita University Application form after they receive a password from university.
Candidates must take a printout (Laser or inkjet only) of the AEEE 2015 Application Form on a good quality A4 size paper.
They must enclose a demand draft for Rs. 1,000 in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore
Note: The following must be completed before submission of the AEEE 2015 Application Form:
Candidates have to paste a recent passport size colour photograph.
They have to affix signature of their & Parent / Guardian
They have to sign at the designated place
They have to send the completed AEEE 2015 Application Form in good quality envelope to the address below.
Candidates are advised to mention their Name and "B.Tech. Application" on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
It is advisable to keep a copy of the DD and AEEE 2015 Application Form for future reference.
4. By post: Send a written request for the AEEE 2015 Application Form to the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore, mentioning the full communication address
Enclose a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 in favour of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore. Along with the filled in AEEE 2015 Application Form.
Note: Candidates are advised to mention their Name and "B.Tech. Application" on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Candidates must keep a copy of the DD and AEEE 2015 Application Form for future reference.
Submission of the Filled in AEEE 2015 Application Form:
Candidates must send the AEEE 2015 Application Form duly filled in with the DD as specified by Speed Post only to-
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar Post, Ettimadai , Coimbatore 641 112,
Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422-2685169 / 170.
In 2014, AEEE was conducted in more than 75 cities across the country for providing admissions to B.Tech. programmes at its three Schools of Engineering located at Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Coimbatore. Approximately 33000 + candidates showed up to take the exam.