- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
AMUEEE 2014 Application Form
AMUEEE 2014 Application Form is now available for admissions to the B.Tech courses at Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates The AMUEEE 2014 Application Form for B.Tech courses is online only. Candidates must fill the Online Application for AMUEEE 2014 and send the printout of the same to the university. Candidates must note that the last date for filling in the AMUEEE 2014 Application Form is March 15, 2014.Read below to get all details regarding AMUEEE 2014 Application Form.
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection.
For any doubts and queries, call the AMUEEE 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
Note: Admissions to the following colleges are now open. Click on the college to apply.
AMUEEE 2014 Application Form: Apply online below on this page
AMUEEE 2014 Application Fees: Rs.500
AMUEEE 2014 Application Fee Payment Mode:
Through a DD in favour of Finance officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
Bank challan from SBI, AMU Branch, Aligarh
Note: Candidates shall mention the name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID on the reverse of the DD.
Application form submitted to: Admission Section, Office Of The Controller Of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh- 202002
AMUEEE 2014 Application Procedure:
Candidates shall take a printout of the application form.
- Candidates shall mention their preference for 2 admission test centres from the available options.
- Candidates shall write their complete name in capital letters exactly as in high school/secondary school certificate.
- Candidates shall write their date of birth exactly as mentioned in high school/secondary school certificate. The sequence should be day, month and year.
- Male candidates shall write M and female candidates shall write F in the box provided.
- Applicants shall write full name in capital letters of their mother and father exactly as mentioned in high school/secondary school certificate.
Candidates shall sign in the box provided. The signature should not overflow or touch the border of box.
Applicants shall send the Application Form along with DD/bank challan and relevant documents as mentioned below to the university office by Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier. It is advisable to retain a photocopy of the filled in application form & DD for future reference.
The Application form must be submitted in an A-4 size envelope with the Postal slip (given in the form) to be affixed on top.
Documents to be attached to the AMUEEE 2014 Application Form:
Bank challan from SBI, AMU Branch, Aligarh
Demand Draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer, A M U, Aligarh payable at Aligarh
Date of Birth Proof: Self attested copy (both sides) of High School / Secondary School Certificate (SSC Examination)
Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Grade sheets of qualifying examination. Students, whose results have not been declared at the time of applying, must submit self-attested photocopies of marksheets / grade sheets of examination passed in the preceding year.
Self attested copy (both sides) of Marksheets / Grade sheets of all other examinations passed / appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date.
Self attested copy of documents in support of claim of Internal Status and / or special Categories, if any.
Submission of AMUEEE 2014 Application Form:
- Candidates shall Download PDF copy of their duly filled in AMUEEE 2014 Application Form by using a valid username and password. Click here. Take the print out on an A-4 size paper.
Candidates shall paste their recent (taken not earlier than 3 months) passport size color photograph (2.5 cm x 3 cm) in the space provided in Application Form, Scan Slip and Appendix of Sports/Debater category. Except scan slip, all the photos should be self attested. The photograph should be front facing and taken preferably with dark colored clothes on a bright background.
Male candidates shall put their left thumb impression and female candidates shall put the right thumb impression on the designated place in the form.
- Candidates shall attach DD/Bank Challan along with required documents with the application form. They should not fold or mutilate them.
- Candidates are required to keep photocopy of their filled in application form for future refrence.
- Candidates who are submitting the application form by postshall put everything in an A-4 size envelope and paste the postal slip on top of envelope before posting it.
- Candidates who have submitted the application form by hand will get acknowledgement slip. Application status of applications sent by post can be checked on website.
Fill the AMUEEE 2014 Online Application below