- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for Bihar CET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking Bihar CET exam.
BCECE 2014 is an entrance test which is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for all those aspirants who wish to pursue engineering courses at the UG Level. Applicants can appear for the BCECE Exam 2014 by meeting the Eligibility Criteria of BCECE 2014. Check the complete details about BCECE 2014 below on this page.
Latest: BCECE 2014 Seat Allotment Round 2 result has been announced. Click here to check.
BCECE 2014 Provisional Seat Allotment has been announced. PCM Candidates who are selected will have to appear for the handwriting test from July 24 to August 3, 2014. Click here
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection.
Note: Admissions to the following colleges are now open. Click on the college to apply.
Exam Name: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination
Commonly called as: BCECE
Exam Type: State Level
Exam Category: UG Level
Conducting Institute: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
About BCECE: This exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. It is an Entrance Test organized for those aspirants, who wish to pursue the professional courses of Engineering.
Applicants must be Indian citizens.
They must have passed Physics, Chemistry Mathematics / Biology as their primary subjects at 10+2.
- Students appearing for the board exam can also apply.
There is no age criterion for engineering applicants.
BCECE 2014 Exam will be held in two stages.
First stage of BCECE Exam 2014 will consist of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Each subject will carry 50 marks and 150 marks in total.
Second stage of BCECE 2014 Exam will comprise of four sections namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
Duration for each paper will be 1 and half hours.
Each subject will comprise of 100 questions.
Total marks for each subject will be 400.
Candidates have to register online and fill in the Application Form. Click here to register.
They must pay the Application Fees in cash at any SBI branches through the SBI Challan to be downloaded.
They must send the Hard copy of the Online application with the specified enclosures to the address mentioned below.
BCECE 2014 Application Fees: Rs 660 (Rs 330 for SC, ST).
BCECE 2014 Application Fees can be paid via: in cash at any SBI Bank Branch using the SBI Challan available along with the BCECE 2014 Online Application form.
Online Registration and Application from
January 22, 2014 from 10 am
Last date for Online Registration and application
February 17, 2014 till 5 pm
Last date for payment of Application Fees at SBI
February 17, 2014 till 5 pm
Last date of Receipt of Hard copy of Online application Form and enclosures
February 25, 2014 till 5pm
Issue of Admit Card (1st Phase)
March 1, 2014
Issue of Admit Card (2nd Stage)
May 7, 2014
Examination Date (1st Phase)
April 13, 2014
Result (1st Phase)
May 2, 2014
Issue of Admit Card (2nd Phase)
May 6, 2014
Examination Date (2nd Phase)
May 18, 2014
Result (2nd Phase)
June 2, 104
June 11 to 27, 2014
BCECE 2014 Result: Candidates who have passed the Stage 1 will appear for Stage 2 and have to qualify to be called for counselling. stage 1 Result was declared on May 2, 2014 while stage 2 Result was declared on June 1 with Roll Numbers of the candidates listed out category wise.
BCECE Website: http://bceceboard.com/Home.php
BCECE 2014 Counselling will be on the basis of the Merit Rank of the candidate.
- Candidates have to register and apply for choice filling.
- Candidates must check for the Provisional Allotment Status and report for the handwriting test between the scheduled dates.
- Candidates who successfully pass the handwriting test can check for the Final BCECE 2014 Seat Allotment and download the allotment letter
- They must then report to the allotted institutes for document verification and admissions by paying the specified fees.
I.A.S Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Patna – 800014, Bihar
BCECE 2014 Helpline: 011-40360360