BCECE 2015 Admit Card - The BCECE 2015 Admit Card for the 1st stage will be available for download form the first week of April, 2015 for the first stage of the exam. Candidates will be provided the admit card for both the stages, as BCECE Exam 2015 is conducted in two stages. BCECE 2015 Admit Card comprises of all the details related to BCECE 2015 Exam like exam schedule, centre, dates etc. Candidates can download their Admit Card of BCECE 2015 from here as soon as it is available.
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 Engineering Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
BCECE 2015 Admit Card (stage 2):
For downloading the BCECE 2015 Admit Card, student needs to enter their Name and Date of Birth or by their BCECE 2015 Registration No.
- After downloading the Admit Card for BCECE 2015, candidates must check that their details are as per their BCECE 2015 Application Form.
- They must check for their photograph (must be same as the one scanned and pasted in the BCECE 2015 Application Form).
- They must also check whether their identification specified in the Admit Card is correct.
- The exam centre details and schedule as well as the details of the candidate will be displayed in the BCECE 2015 Admit Card.
Unable to download the BCECE 2015 Admit Card? check below
Applicants, who are unable to download their BCECE 2015 Admit Card for Stage 2, should contact the authorities of BCECE at the address mentioned below.
- Candidates must come in person to collect their BCECE 2015 Admit Card for the Stage 2 in such a case with the following documents:
BCECE 2015 Admit Card for Stage 1
BCECE 2015 Application No
Address for BCECE Exam 2015 Admit Card Issue and Corrections:
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
Important Instructions for Candidates about the BCECE 2015 Admit Card:
Candidates have to carefully read all the instructions mentioned on the reverse of the BCECE 2015 Admit Card.
They must sign on the Admit Card of BCECE 2015 in the exam hall during the exam in the presence of the invigilator.
Click here to download the Admit Card for BCECE 2015 Stage 2: (link will be provided later)
Candidates can download by entering their Name and Date of Birth OR BCECE 2015 Registration No OR BCECE 2015 Stage 1 Admit Card Roll No
Please note that the articles are being updated as and when the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board issues the information. In the meantime, the information given is based on BCECE 2014 to allow the candidates to have a fair idea of all aspects.