BITSAT 2015 is the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test for admissions to the engineering degree courses at the BITS campuses in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad. The BITSAT 2015 aspirants can check the details of the BITSAT 2015 exam, application form, eligibility criteria, results and counselling. BITSAT online test is being conducted from May 14 to May 29, 2015. Check below all facts about BITSAT 2015, including application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, exam centres and counselling process, etc.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
Latest: Candidates can now check their BITSAT 2015 Score by clicking here.
Click here to Enroll For BITSAT KnockOut Test Series to Crack BITSAT 2015 exam or call Exam Helpline at 011-40 360 360 to talk Expert counsellors
In 2014, around 1.8 lakh students appeared for this national level entrance exam for around 2,000 seats available in various BE (Hons.) programmes in BITS.
Exam Name: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
Commonly called as: BITSAT
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: BITS PilaniUniversity
About BITSAT: BITSAT is conducted by the BITS Pilani University for admissions to the various engineering courses to the BITS Pilani, BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad campuses.
BITSAT 2015 Application Fee: Rs. 2090/-(Rs.1590/- for female candidates)
For Dubai centre: US $ 50 for male & female candidates both (or Indian Rs. 3100/-)
Paid via: Credit card / debit card / net banking / cash
Students shall apply online to appear for BITSAT 2015.
The filled application along with the DD of the application fee must reach the university office before February 20, 2015 (upto 5 pm).
Step by Step Procedure to BITSAT 2015 Online Application Form :
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board in the country.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 75% in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- In addition, they must have secured a minimum of 60% in each subject separately.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
- Candidates who have passed their 10+2 in 2013 or earlier are not eligible.
- Candidates who will be appearing for their Class XII or equivalent in 2015 are also eligible to apply for BITSAT 2015.
BITSAT 2015 Selection Procedure: on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the BITSAT 2015 and the Class XII marks.
BITSAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
- BITSAT 2015 is a Computer Based Online Test.
- Duration of BITSAT 2015 will be three hours with 150 multiple choice questions
- The BITSAT 2015 Question Paper will be divided into four sections:
First section in Physics with 40 questions
Second section in Chemistry with 40 questions
Third section consists of questions to test the candidate’s English Proficiency with 15 questions and Logical Reasoning with 10 questions
Fourth section in Maths with 45 questions
- Each correct answer will get three marks each
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For providing admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes, BITSAT 2015 Online Tests will be conducted from May 14 to 29, 2015 by BITS Pilani across various cities across India apart from its campus in Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad and Dubai.
Deadline to apply for BITSAT 2015
February 22, 2015 (upto midnight)
BITSAT 2015 Test Center Allotment and announcement to candidates
February 25, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Slot Booking
March 6, 2015 (10 am) to March 20, 2015 (till 5 PM)
BITSAT 2015 Admit Card
April 15 to 30, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Online Tests
May 14 to 29, 2015
Candidates to apply for admission with 12th class marks and Preferences to Degree programmes
May 20 to June 30, 2015
Admit List and Wait List announcement
July 1, 2015
BITSAT 2015 Counselling will be for BITSAT qualified students on the basis of their merit ranks in the entrance exam.
Candidates will have to apply online once the BITSAT 2015 Counselling call is announced and submit the printed copies to BITS Pilani.
Candidates will have to submit their original certificates for verification before seat allotment.
The requisite fees have to be paid upon seat allotment to confirm the admissions.
BITSAT 2015 Participating Institutes: BITS Pilani , BITS Goa, BITS Hyderabad
The Admissions Officer,
Pilani – 333 031
Tel: 01596-242205, 01596-515294 / 330