BVP CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria
BVP CET 2015 will be conducted on May 16, 2015 for providing admissions to 690 undergraduate engineering seats in the university. Before applying for the entrance test, candidates must make sure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for BVP CET 2015. BVP CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria helps the candidates to know the criteria required for becoming Eligible for BVP CET 2015 Exam. Eligibility Criteria of BVP CET 2015 comprises of the academic qualifications and aggregate percentage required to appear for BVP CET 2015. Aspirants can check the BVP CET Eligibility Criteria 2015 given below.
- Predict your BVPCET rank.
- Know where do you stand.
- Track competitors’ performance.
Click Here to Enroll for Study Material, Expert guidance for UG 2015 Engineering Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
BVP CET 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (H.S.C) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other equivalent examination
- Candidates must have cleared 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as the main subjects along with Biotechnology/Chemistry/Biology/Technical as one of the optional subject.
- They should have obtained 45% in aggregate in the above subjects taken together (40% for the reserved category).
- All those aspirants, who are likely to appear or have appeared for HSC Examination but whose results have not been declared, are also eligible for BVP CET 2015 provided they have taken the above specified subjects for the said examination. They should produce marks sheet of HSC at the time of BVP CET 2015 Counseling.
Stay tuned to www.engineering.careers360.com for the latest updates on BVP CET 2015.