BVP CET Application Form 2017 - The Application Form of BVP CET 2017 was available from January 6 onwards. BVP CET 2017 application form was available in offline as well as online mode. Aspiring candidates had to fill in the application form and pay Rs. 1,700 as application fee for BVP CET 2017. BVP CET Application Fee 2017 could be paid through net banking/credit card/debit card/Demand Draft. Before filling the application form of BVP CET 2017, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune. BVP CET application form procedure includes registration, uploading photograph and signature, applying for PNR and submitting PNR application. The last date to apply was May 25, 2017. For more details, go through the article below.
BVP CET 2017 Online Application procedure:
The application process of BVP CET 2017 involves the following stages:
2. Profile Management
2. Photo/Signature/Fee Receipt The Application Form of BVP CET 2017 is available now, from January 6 onwards. BVP CET 2017 application form is available in offline as well as online mode.
3. Apply for PRN
4. Submit PRN application
5. Registration help
Stage 1 – Registration
While candidates start to fill the application form of BVP CET 2017, they need to first of all register themselves. Registration would be available for the following,
New User Registration
Candidates need to see and start filling the application form accordingly.
New User Registration
After New User Registration, candidates will need to select the following,
Specialization to apply forgotten
A valid Email Id
Mobile number – (Don’t prefix 0/91 to the mobile number)
Important: All communication related to PNR number will be sent through SMS on this registered mobile number.
Enter your profile password
Enter confirm password
After entering all these details, the candidates must click on “Submit” button.
Important: Once a profile of a candidate is created and saved, they will not be able to use email ID to create another profile. Course name or email id can’t be changed once a candidate leaves this section.
The candidates will receive an email within 24 hrs containing your Email id and password.
For Existing Users:
The existing users need to login with their registered e-mail ID and password for further process.
What is an applicant forgets “Profile Password”?
In case, a candidate forgets the profile password, then it can be recovered. For recovering the password, click on “Forgot password” button.
Enter the registered email id (specified while creating profile)
Now, click on “Submit”
Within 24 hours, the candidate will get an email which would contain the link to “Reset Password”
Now, click on this reset password link and enter your registered email id, new password and confirm password.
Stage 2 - Payment of fee: Rs 1700 online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking. Keep a record of the transaction
Stage 3 - Photo/Signature/Fee Receipt
Login with your registered e-mail id and password for PRN form and upload your photograph, signature and fee receipt. Photo/Signature/Fee Receipt will be uploaded as electronic file during application filling.
The photographs need to be uploaded as per the following specifications/dimensions,
Important: BVP CET 2017 PNR Admit Card 2017 and Result will be printed with the photographs submitted by the candidates.
1. Please upload high quality photographs, as poor quality photographs would be rejected and finally the application form will be rejected.
2. Photographs should be latest and coloured one. It needs to be captured in a professional studio only. (Pictures taken by a mobile phone and other self-composed portraits will not be entertained).
3. The photographs should be with a light or white background.
4. 50% of the photograph space should be occupied by the face of the applicants only. The view of the applicant in the photograph should be full front face, applicant looking into the camera.
5. Applicant’s face should not be covered with hair, shadow or any cloth.
6. The following should be clearly visible,
6. If case of photograph with spectacles, glare on glasses will not be accepted.
7. Spectacles with dark or tinted glasses are not acceptable. Only clear glasses are allowed.
8. Image should be in JPG format in 4.5 cm x 3.5cm print size.
9. Photograph pixel resolution - Maximum 640×480 (0.3 Mega pixel) for JPG
10. Photograph pixel resolution – Minimum 320 x 240 for JPG
11. Photograph’s maximum size - 60 kB (kilo bytes)
12. The photograph should match your exact appearance during the time of examination.
Specifications related to signature and fee receipt
1. Signature should be put on a white paper with a black or dark blue ink
2. The image/photograph of the signature should be digital. They must be scanned by a professional photo studio. Cropping of the image should also be done by the studio itself.
3. Image format - JPG only. No other format will be accepted.
4. Maximum pixel resolution - 800 x 300
5. Minimum pixel resolution - 400 x 150
6. Maximum file size - 60 KB (kilo bytes)
7. Photographs taken by mobile phone are not accepted.
Stage 4 - Apply for BVP CET 2017 PRN
Select/ Enter the following details
Marks Out Off
Qualifying examination details
Participate in extracurricular activities
Close relatives/Acquaintances with position in govt/Industry if any give details
List Eligibility Documents
10th mark sheet
XII or 12th mark sheet
Gap Certificate (If there is more than 2 years of gap in education)
Transfer Certificate/Leaving Certificate (original)
Gazette Certificate (in case of change of name) attested by the Director of the study centre
Migration Certificate (original)
Work experience certificate
Original - Bonafide certificate (if required)
Photo Identity Card
Proof of Date of Birth
Gazette Certificate/Official Marriage Registration Certificate (in case of name change)
Passing Certificate of last qualifying exam
Declaration by the candidate
After filling the application form of BVP CET 2017, the candidates have to click on the declaration - “I Agree”. This means that all information provided by the candidates is true to the best of their knowledge and they want to proceed to the next step of the application form.
Stage 5 - Submit BVP CET PRN Application Form 2017
After clicking on Submit button, all the details entered by the applicants will be saved. This process may take a few minutes. It’s advised that the candidates should not close the window till the application is saved. After the application of BVP CET 2017 (along with the information) is saved, one copy of the application will be sent/available to the candidate’s login account.
BVP CET 2017 Confirmation Page
After entering all required details in the application form of BVP CET 2017, a confirmation page will appear wherein candidates must go through the confirmation screen to ensure that all details entered are correct.
BVP CET 2017 Application Summary
After the successful submission of BVP CET 2017 PRN application form, the candidates need to logout their account. They must login again in order to download the summary of the application form of BVP CET 2017.
Note: All candidates must save and take printout of BVP CET 2017 application form for future reference.
Important: During the procedure of registration for BVP CET 2017, if the applicants have any query, they must click on the information links available in blue text and underlined.
Procedure to Fill the BVP CET Application Form Offline:
1. In Person/ by post or courier:
Application forms are available in person at designated centers and at the Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Candidates must fill the application form in their own handwriting
They must affix their passport size photograph in the designated place.
Application & Entrance test fee must be paid by DD drawn on on any nationalized Bank or any branch of Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune ”, payable at Pune
Payment in Cash must be through challan which is available at the CET office at the University and payment made at the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch, Pune on the working days of the bank. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgement receipt will be provided to the candidate
Submission of the Application form:
The Completed application form along DD or challan is to be submitted to the "Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 either in person or through Post / Courier.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on BVP CET 2017.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.