CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2017 – All applicants to the undergraduate engineering courses in Chhattisgarh must fulfil the eligibility criteria specified for the CG PET 2017 exam to be considered for the same. The CG PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria gives the details of the academic requirements to be fulfilled by the candidates, age limit, qualifying exam, pass percentage, domicile requirements as well as the entrance exam that will be considered. Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2017 are eligible to apply and need not appear for the CG PET 2017 exam. They will however need to fill the CG PET application form as specified and enter their scores in JEE Main. Candidates who have scored about 10% of the marks in JEE Main will be considered for admissions. The detailed CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2017 is given below on this page for all applicants to understand and check if they meet the same before applying for the CG PET exam.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
The CG PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria is given below. However the eligibility criteria for admissions to the B.E or B.Tech programmes is inclusive of the given criteria below and the performance in the entrance test. So candidates applying for the entrance exam will be eligible for admissions if theyr fulfil the eligibility criteria for CG PET 2017 admissions.
CG PET Eligibility Criteria 2017
1. Qualifying Examination: Candidates applying for the CG PET exam must have passed their 10+ or equivalent with Maths, Physics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical vocational courses as optional subjects. Candidates applying for the B.Tech Biotechnology courses must have studied Biology instead of Maths in their 10+ 2.
2. Pass Percentage: Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in each of the subjects in their Class 10+2 or equivalent. Reserved category candidates of Chhattisgarh must have scored at least a minimum of 40% in their Class 10+2.
Grace Marks: Candidates who have passed with grace marks will be considered if they secure the minimum pass percentage in each subject. However the grace marks will not be considered while computing the aggregate percentage for the admissions.
3. Domicile Requirements: All candidates are required to furnish the residency proof as per the guidelines of the Govt. Candidates must get the domicile certificate ready as proof of their residency. This will be required during counselling and admissions.
4. Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age as on July 1, 2017.
CG PET 2017 Eligibility Criteria for Admissions: Candidates must have qualified in CG PET 2017. Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main also are eligible for the seats ear-marked for the same. The Eligibility Criteria for admissions
CG PET 2017: Candidates must have obtained at least 10% of the marks in the entrance test. SC/ST candidates of Chhattisgarh must have secured a minimum of 5% in the CG PET 2017 exam.
JEE Main 2017: All candidates applying on the basis of the JEE Main scores must have obtained a minimum of 10% of the actual marks. Reserved category candidates of Chhattisgarh must have scored a minimum of 5%.
Keep checking engineering.careers360.com for all the latest updates on the CG PET 2017 exam.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link