COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2017
COMEDK UGETMock Test 2017 – The Mock Test of COMEDK UGET 2017 will be available on February 20, 2017. The COMEDK UGET 2017 mock test will be available in online mode for candidates of the entrance test to practise. By practising the mock test of COMEDK UGET 2017, the aspiring test takers will be able to have a grip over the type of the questions that come in the entrance test. Apart from knowing the type of questions, the aspiring students also get to work on their speed in terms of solving the questions, which further helps them in time management in attempting the question paper. Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) will provide the COMEDK UGET mock test through which the aspirants will get the look, feel and experience of the actual test. By practising the COMEDK UGET mock test 2017, the candidates will be able to identify their weak and strong areas, thus they can accordingly work more on their weak areas. The exam conducting authority provides COMEDK UGET 2017 mock test so that the examinees do not face much problem on the exam day. Read through the article below to know more details about COMEDK UGET 2017.
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
Important Instructions related to COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2017
Aspiring students should take the COMEDK UGET 2017 mock test in order to increase their chances of cracking the test.
Before taking COMEDK UGET mock test 2017, all mock test takers must keep in mind to carefully go through all the instructions and follow them.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Mock Test will be provided separately for Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics. This means that there will be 2 mock tests for these 3 subjects.
Each mock test will be for 15 minutes.
Mock test takers can also fill and submit a feedback form after they are done with the mock test.
How to use/take COMEDK UGET 2017 Mock Test?
- Click on COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2017 button here (A link will be updated here soon)
- Now, click on “Sign In” tab
- Read all the instructions carefully displayed on the page
- Now you need to click on Next button
- You will find some exam specific /guidelines/instructions on this page. Read them carefully.
- Choose your default language (in which you want to take the mock test) from the dropdown available
- Tick mark the declaration and which means that you have gone through all the instructions and now you are ready to take the COMEDK UGET mock test 2017.
- Now you need to click on “I am ready to begin” tab
- You will have questions in front of you. Select your questions and begin your test.
- You have several options in the mock test like mark review and next, clear responses, save and next, Question Paper, etc. Test takers can use or explore all these options and get to know their usage.
- Choose or tick mark or select 1 answer option, which according to you in correct out of the 4 answer options.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on COMEDK UGET 2017.