CUSAT CAT 2015 is the Common Admission Test of the Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) for admissions to the engineering courses at the graduate level in the affiliated institutes of the university. Candidates must apply online after meeting the eligibility criteria. Cochin University of Science and Technology will publish the formal notification in the first week of January, 2015. Know all the details of the CUSAT CAT 2015 including exam details, application procedure, result, counselling and more on this page.
Click Here to Enroll for Expert guidance for UG 2015 Engineering Entrance Preparation, Counseling and college selection.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges and branches you can get based on your CUSAT CAT 2015 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service).
Exam Name: Cochin University of Science and Technology Common Admission Test
Commonly called as: CUSAT CAT
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT)
About CUSAT CAT: Conducted by the Cochin University of Science and Technology, the CUSAT CAT is the common entrance examination for providing admissions to eligible candidates to various engineering courses in the University.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Mathematics.
- In addition, they must also obtain a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Paper Pattern:
The CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam will comprise of two papers as follows-
Paper 1: Mathematics with 125 questions
Paper 2: Physics and Chemistry with 125 questions in the ratio 3:2
CUSAT CAT 2015 Application process:
CUSAT 2015 Online Registration will begin in the first week of January, 2015.
Application Fees: Rs.1000 for general category and Rs.500 for SC/ST category
Paid via: SBI / SBT challan
- The candidates can apply online for the entrance test.
- Candidates must enter their particulars and print the bank challan.
- Candidates must make the application fee payment after two days of registration.
- After payment, candidates must re-login to enter the payment details in the bank challan.
- They are advised to take a print out of the online application form for future reference.
- The CUSAT CAT 2015 Registration Number has to be quoted in all communication with the university
CUSAT CAT 2015 Exam Centres:
- New Delhi
CUSAT CAT 2015 Important Dates:
Date of Notification
First week of January, 2015
Third week of January to last week of February, 2015
Remittance of fee at bank
Third week of January to first week of March, 2015
CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Card
Second week of April to last week of April, 2015
CUSAT CAT 2015 Test Date
May 2, 2015
CUSAT CAT 2015 Result
Last week of May, 2015
CUSAT CAT 2015 Result:
Result of CUSAT CAT 2015 will be declared by CUSAT tentatively in the last week of May, 2015.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Official Website:
CUSAT CAT 2015 Counselling Process:
From first to third week of July, 2015
- Candidates are required to apply online as per the given deadlines.
- They have to fill in their choices of courses and institutes.
- Seat Allotment of CUSAT CAT 2015 will be as per merit and the candidates’ preference.
- Candidates allotted seats must pay the admission fees at SBI or SBT as per the given guidelines.
CUSAT CAT 2014 Participating Institutes:
There are 23 participating institutes of CUSAT CAT 2015 that will accept CUSAT CAT 2015 scores of candidates for providing admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes.
Cochin University of Science and Technology,
Cochin University P.O
Kochi - 682 022, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 484 2577290 / 2577550