CUSAT CAT Answer Key 2017
CUSAT CAT Answer Key 2017 - Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will release the CUSAT CAT 2017 answer key once the entrance examination for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes gets over. CUSAT CAT 2017 will be conducted on April 30. The test will be conducted in 2 sessions – from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm. The CUSAT CAT answer key is released for the test takers so that they can cross-check the answers they have marked in the question paper and compare them with the official answer key of CUSAT CAT 2017. If examinees have some doubts or they are not sure about the correctness of the answers in the answer key, they need to challenge it within the time frame given for it. Candidates are also required to send the proof to prove that their challenge is valid for the particular answers they are challenging. For more details about CUSAT CAT answer key 2017, read through the article below.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
What you need to know about CUSAT CAT Answer Key 2017?
- CUSAT CAT 2017 answer key will be released only by Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) only/immediately after the exam gets over.
- The CUSAT CAT answer key 2017 will only be made available for candidates who would have taken the entrance test.
- By comparing their answers they have marked in the questions paper with the official answer key of CUSAT CAT 2017, the examinees can predict their probable score.
- CUSAT CAT answer key 2017 helps the test takers in analysing how many answers of theirs are incorrect and how many are correct.
- Apart from Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), some coaching institutes may also release the CUSAT CAT 2017 answer key.
How can you check CUSAT CAT 2017 answer key?
Go to CUSAT CAT Answer Key 2017 link (Link will be updated later)
Click on the answer key link or the answer key document and download it.
Aspiring candidates of CUSAT CAT 2017 can check the cut off for different branches and as per different categories. Cut off of CUSAT CAT 2017 cut off is the minimum score or marks required by the test takers in order to be considered eligible for B.Tech admissions. For admission year 2017-18, the examinees camn check the cut off of last year through which they will have an idea about the probability of the stream and college they will get based on the cut off marks.
Click Here to check the category and programme-wise cut off of CUSAT CAT 2016.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on CUSAT CAT 2017.