- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
GATE 2014 Cutoff for CSE
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for GATE
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking GATE exam.
The GATE 2014 Cutoff for CS (Computer Science Engineering) is the minimum score required for admissions to the PG engineering programmes in Computer Science. Candidates must score above the GATE 2014 Cutoff for CSE to be eligible for admissions. Know the GATE 2014 Cutoff for CSE below on this page.
"Get your personalized preparation report and improvement plan. Analyze your preparation level with GATE Prepmeter"
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for your PG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and College Selection
GATE 2014 Cutoff for CSE (Computer Science Engineering):
The GATE 2014 Cutoff for CS is the minimum score needed for the admissions to the Engineering PG courses in Computer Science.
The CS Cutoff for GATE 2014 is dependent on the previous year’s cutoff, number of applicants, difficulty levels of the GATE exam etc.
Candidates who score above the CS Cutoff for GATE 2014 will be called for counselling and admissions.
GATE 2013 Cutoff for CS:
OBC (Non Creamy): 22.25
Check the GATE 2013 Cutoff institute wise by clicking here
The Cutoff for GATE 2014 for CS will be available as soon as it is announced.
Keep visiting this page for the latest update on the GATE 2014 Cutoff in Computer Science.