GATE 2015 Result - The result of GATE 2015 will be announced on March 12, 2015 at 5 pm. Candidates can check the Result of GATE 2015 on this page using their Registration No or their Email ID. The Scores announced through the GATE 2015 Result will be used for admissions to the PG courses in Engineering and Technology across the country. The Result of GATE is also used for recruitment by the major PSUs. Check the GATE 2015 Result on this page as soon as it is announced.
Click here to Enroll All India PG target Pack 2015 for GATE 2015 Preparation, Counselling and College selection.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors at 011-40360360 (Paid Service) and clarify all your queries/doubts about GATE 2015
GATE 2015 Result:
- Candidates can check their GATE 2015 Result at 5 pm on March 12, 2015 below on this page
- Only Candidates who have appeared for the GATE 2015 exam will be able to check their GATE 2015 Result.
- Download of the GATE 2015 Score Card will be available from March 27 to May 29, 2015
- Candidates may note that the GATE 2015 Result and Score Card can be downloaded only for the following candidates
SC/ST candidates: whose score is equal or above the qualifying marks of SC/ST/PD candidates in that particular paper.
Others: whose score is equal or above the qualifying marks of OBC (NL) candidates in that particular paper
- Recruitment in major Public Sector Companies, R&D labs etc as well as admissions to the various PG engineering courses in many private universities are on the basis of the GATE 2015 Result and scores.
- Candidates may remember that there will be no Issue of Additional GATE 2015 scorecard
GATE 2015 Score:
- The GATE 2015 Answers of each candidate will be evaluated to obtain the raw scores
- The Raw Gate 2015 Scores will be converted to a normalized score on the basis of the formal given below (used from 2013 onwards)
The GATE 2015 Score of a candidate is computed from the following formula: (except for
GATE Score =Sq+(St−Sq)(M−Mq)
GATE Score (normalized) of a candidate(actual marks for single session papers and normalized marks for multi-session papers)
Marks obtained by a candidate in a paper
Qualifying Marks for general category candidates in the paper. Mq is usually 25 marks (out of 100) or μ+σ, whichever is larger
Average Marks of top 0.1% or 10 of the candidates (whichever is higher) who appeared in the paper,
900; GATE Score assigned to Mt
350; GATE Score assigned to Mt
Note: Mq is usually 25 marks out of 100 or μ+σ, whichever is larger. The symbol μ is the mean and σ is the standard deviation of marks of all the candidates who appeared in that particular paper.
Check your GATE 2015 Result below: Link will be available on March 12, 2015