GITAM GAT 2015 is the GITAM Admission Test conducted annually by the GITAM University for admission to the degree courses in Engineering & Technology as well as Architecture. The University also offers dual degree courses through the GITAM GAT 2015. Candidates can check the exam details, eligibility, application details, important dates and other crucial information about the GITAM Admission Test 2015.
Latest: GITAM GAT 2015 Result announced check here
Exam Name: GITAM Admission Test (GAT)
Commonly called as: GITAM GAT
Exam type: University Level
Exam category: UG Exam
Conducting Institute: GITAM University
About GITAM GAT 2015:
GITAM GAT 2015 is conducted by the GITAM University for admissions to the B.Tech and Dual Degree Courses in Engineering at its various campuses.
Candidates must fill in the GITAM GAT 2015 Application Form on the website.
- Candidates can collect the GITAM GAT 2015 Application Forms from the selected branches of Union Bank of India, Indian Bank and Karur Vysya Bank.
- A DD for Rs 150 must be sent to the university along with a request letter for the Application Form of GITAM GAT 2015
GITAM GAT 2015 Application Fees: Rs 1000 for boys and Rs 600 for girls for Online Application Form as well as Application from Bank.
Application fee can be paid via: DD in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam
GITAM GAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in 2013 in the first attempt with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths
- Candidates who will be appearing for the Class XII exam in 2015 are also eligible for the GITAM GAT 2015.
- For admissions to B.TechBiotechnology, candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent with a minimum of 60% in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology
- B.Arch aspirants must qualify in NATA 2015.
- Note: First Rank Holders of the central and all state board exams in 2015 will be eligible for direct admission if they apply to the university. They need not appear for the GITAM GAT 2015.
GITAM GAT 2015 Selection Procedure: On the basis of the scores/rank in the GITAM GAT 2015
- Candidates have to appear for a Computer-Based Test in three subjects comprising of three papers.
- The first question paper of GITAM GAT 2015 will be in Mathematics or Biology as per preference with a total of 40 questions.
- The second paper focuses on Physics with 30 questions
- The third Paper will cover Chemistry and will comprise of 30 questions.
- Duration of GITAM GAT 2015 will be two hours.
- Every correct answer carries three marks
- One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Start sale of prospectus: December 5, 2014
- Last date for receipt of application: March 31, 2015
- Online Slot Booking: April 9 to April 15, 2015
- Hall Ticket Download: April 9, 2015 onwards
- Test Date: April 20 to May 10, 2015
- GITAM GAT 2015 Result: May 16, 2015
The University will publish the rank list of the eligible candidates who need to attend the online counselling. The candidates can download the call letter online. Counselling will be held from June 9 to June 14, 2015.
GITAM GAT 2015 Participating Institutes:
- GITAM Institute of Technology, Visakhaptnam
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad
- GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru
Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda,
Andhra Pradesh, India
Phone :(+91-891) 2790101, 2790202, 2790404, 2790505
Fax : (+91-891) 2790399, 2790037, 2790036
e-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and articles on GITAM GAT