- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2014 Online Application Form!
How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2014 Online Application Form – Yet another new guide from the Careers360 Online Application Series helps students to fill the Online Application of COMEDK UGET 2014 with detailed step by step guidelines. Candidates need to fill the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form to apply for admissions to the various private colleges in Karnataka affiliated to COMEDK. Check the Guidelines for filling in the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form along with the guidelines and specifications for the photograph, signature etc. below.
For any doubts and queries, Call the COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Guidelines for COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form:
Candidates must keep the DD ready before filling in the COMEDK UGET 2014 Online application form.
They must keep the class X details ready while filling in the application form
Candidates must remember to get the attestation done for the online study certificate printed along with the Application form
The attestation must be by the head of the institute studying in or last studied in.
Details of the candidate must be mentioned on the reverse of the DD.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Fees: Rs 1200 for three subjects (PCM) and Rs 1500 for four subjects (PCMB)
Payment Mode: ThroughDemand Draft has to be drawn from the nationalized banks in favour of "COMEDK" payable at Bangalore
Filling up of COMEDK UGET 2014 Online Application Form: Click here to Apply
1. Applicant Details:
Name of the Applicant: (as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet)
Date of Birth: in DD/MM/YYYY format only as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
Parent's Annual Income:
Father’s Name: as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
Mother’s Name: as per SSLC/Class X Marks sheet
Course Applying for: B.E
Test Location Choice: Bangalore/Tumkur/Mysore regions
Belongs to: type of Domicile (Karnataka / Non-Karnataka)
By Birth/Domicile: Only for Karnataka Candidates
2. Category Details
- Category: GM / SC / ST / OBC
- If OBC: CAT 1, CAT 2A, CAT 2B, CAT 3A and CAT 3B.
- Minority Status: For Karnataka (By Birth / Domicile) Candidates; Yes for Religious (Christian) or Linguistic (Telugu / Tulu / Konkani) Else No
- For Non-Karnataka Candidates: Yes for Religious (Christian) or NO
- Linguistic Minority: Tulu / Telugu / Konkani (Applicable to Karnataka Candidates only)
- Religious Minority:
- Address: Permanent address and also the address for correspondence
Note: Please use blank spaces to separate words. Do not mention your City, State and Pin code in the address field.
- City: Select the city from the list. Candidates who do not belong to the cities in the list must choose “Others and fill their city name.
- State Select the State from the list. State should be same as in address
- Pin Code
- Phone No: use zero before std code. Donot leave blank spaces beteen STD code and Phone No.
- Mobile No:
Note: Either Phone No or Mobile No is mandatory
- Email-ID (Mandatory)
4. Academic Details:
- Name of the Institution last studied: should be same as per the online study certificate issued by the concerned Head of the Institution last studied (as prescribed by COMEDK).
- Place of the Institution last studied
- Enter the Place of the Institution last Studied
- Year of passing
- Number of Attempt in COMEDK UGET Entrance Exam:
5. Payment Details:
DD No.: Enter the six-digit DD number drawn from nationalized bank.
DD Date: DD/MM/YYYY format only.
Drawee Bank: Select the drawee bank from the list. (Only Nationalized Banks) check Annexures in Brochure
Important: Candidates must submit the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2014 and note the 6 digit Application No to safe keep.
Candidates must also take the printout of the online study certificate to be sent with the COMEDK application Form
Signatures of the candidates and a parent /guardian are mandatory in the space provided along with the Date and Place.
The left forefinger impression has to be placed in the space provided.
Important: Any application form without the signature and left forefinger impressions of the candidate and signature of the parent/guardian is liable to be rejected, without further correspondence.
Submission of COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form:
Candidates need to paste a recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided
Candidates also need to paste a photograph on the online studycertificate also.
Note: Make sure to have identical photographs of the one used in the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form for Counselling and Admission purposes.
The Online Study Certificate needs to be attested by the by the head of the institution last studied.
Documents to be submitted along with the Printed Copy COMEDK UGET 2014 Online Application Form:
Demand Draft: Application number, applicant’s name & contact number to be mentioned on the reverse of the DD
Online Study Certificate: a system generated certificate which will be printed along with the Application form duly attested by the head of the institute last studied in along with a recent photograph pasted.
Photocopy of SSLC/Class X Marks Sheet or School Leaving Certificate indicating the candidate’s Date of Birth.
Photocopy of Category/Minority Certificate (if applicable)
The completed Printout of the COMEDK UGET 2014 Online Application Form with specified enclosures mentioned above must be sent by speed post or courier by 5pm on April 12, 2014 to
The Executive Secretary - COMEDK
# 132, Second Floor,
11th Main Road,17th Cross,
Reasons for Rejection of COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form:
A recent passport size colour photograph not pasted in the online application form.
Candidate’s signature missing in the Declaration of the online application
Candidate’s finger impression missing in the Declaration of the online application
Parent’s / Guardian’s Signature missing in the online application form
Specified enclosures missing along with the Online Application form of COMEDK UGET 2014
DD not enclosed along with the COMEDK UGET 2014 Online Application form
Reapplication in case of Rejection:
Candidates whose COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form has been rejected but who wishes to re-apply can do so along with a fresh new DD and a new application form.
In such a case, the earlier DD will be sent back to the candidates by Speed Post after April 12, 2014.