IIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2015 - Candidates wishing to apply for the M.Tech programmes at IIT Delhi must fill the Application forms from March 9 till 30, 2015. Candidates have to apply online to the M.Tech programmes of their preference if they have qualified in GATE 2015 . They must have satisfied the other Eligibility Criteria too to apply to the IIT Delhi M.Tech Admissions 2015. Check the details for IIT Delhi M.Tech Admissions 2015 below.
Details for IIT Delhi M.Tech Admissions 2015 are as follows:
Institute: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Departments that offer M.Tech Admissions in IIT Delhi:
- Applied Mechanics
- Applied Research in Electronics
- Atmospheric Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Technology
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent with 75% marks or 8.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale
Candidates must have a GATE 2014 score > = 300 or qualifying score whichever is higher
For SC/ST/ PH relaxation can be from 60% to 55% (6.75 to 6.25) and GATE score requirement from 300 to 200
Candidates with AMIE or Grad. IETE qualifications may also be considered fon the basis of their AMIE/Grad IETE performance. such candidates must complete 24 valid undergraduate credits prescribed by the concerned DRC/CRC/ PEC and clear the GATE examination before being actually admitted to the M.Tech Programmes
Note: Candidates with B.Techs. from IITs with a CGPA of 8.0 or above need not appear for GATE 2014 for IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Admissions
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Selection Procedure: on the basis of GATE 2015 OR a written test and a personal interview.
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Application Procedure: Click here to apply online
Candidates need to fill a separate application form for each interdisciplinary M.Tech programme and can avail 4 choices within the said department.
- Candidates must first register. Click here to register.
- Candidates must enter their email-id as the username and a password (at least 6 characters).
- They must log in. Click here to login
- Candidates must fill the form fields like name, father’s name and mother’s name without any special characters
- After the successful submission of the form, candidates must note the unique application number allotted to the form. Note down your application number for online payment of application fees
- Candidates whose results for the final year are awaited must select the result status as “Awaited” in the Education Information page
Applicants are required to pay online using "State Bank Collect" utility of State Bank of India.
A print button is provided to save a pdf copy of the form. Candidates are advised to use this to print and safe keep a copy of their Application Form
Candidates can also login again with their login credentials and take a printout of the same form.
After IIT Delhi receives the amount from SBI, the status of the form will be changed to “Received”. This may take a week's time after online payment
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Application Fees: Rs 200 (Rs 50 for SC/ST) plus additional bank charges
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Application Fee Payment: Online using "State Bank Collect" utility of State Bank of India
IIT Delhi M.Tech 2015 Important Dates:
Application Start: March 9, 2015 (12 noon)
Last Date for Application:March 30, 2015 (4 pm)
Interviews/Tests: May 12 to June 9, 2015