JEE Advanced 2015 Rank Predictor can be used to predict the JEE Advanced Ranks using the scores obtained by the candidate in the exam. Simple to use, this innovative tool by Careers360 predicts the All India JEE Advanced 2015 Ranks. Using the JEE Advanced 2015 Rank Predictor is easy – just log in through your Facebook account and enter your expected JEE Advanced Marks and Roll No. The JEE Advanced 2015 Rank Predictor will display your chances to qualify for the JEE Advanced 2015 as well as the expected All India Rank. JEE Advenced 2015 Result has been announced on June 17. Candidates can use JEE Advenced 2015 College Predictor to know their probable college.
[Click here Check Which IITs, NITs, IIITs & GFTIs You can Get in Joint Seat Allocation or Call @011-40360360 to talk Expert Counselors]
- Predict your rank before actual result.
- Know where you stand.
- Get exam difficulty level analysis.
- Know the overall scoring pattern.
JEE Advanced 2015 Rank Predictor
How to Use JEE Advanced 2015 Rank Predictor
1. Login with Facebook below
2. Enter following information-
- Roll number
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Expected Score
- Cutoff category
- Class 12th qualifying year
- Exam Board
- Expected / actual board percentage
1. Your chances to qualify for JEE Advanced 2015
2. Your Expected All India Rank in JEE Advanced 2015
Out of over 13 lakh candidates, who took JEE Main last year, the top 1,50,000 qualified students were shortlisted for the JEE Advanced. Admissions to 20 IITs will be based on category-wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE-Advanced.