JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor is an innovative tool to predict the estimated JEE Main 2015 Rank. Brought out by Careers360, the JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor is a very easy to use tool that aids all students, who appeared for JEE Main 2015, by predicting their probable JEE Main 2015 Rank.
- Predict your JEE Main rank.
- Know where do you stand.
- Track competitors’ performance.
The JEE Main 2015 Offline exam, scheduled for April 4, is over now for B.Tech and B.Arch aspirants. On April 10 and April 11, it will be conducted in computer based mode. The scores of JEE Main 2015 will be announced on April 27. CBSE will declare JEE Main 2015 AIR on July 7, 2015.
With the JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor, you may gauge your probable rank prior to the result date.
You can predict your JEE Main 2015 Rank by following these simple steps. Use the following steps to use the JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor and know your rank.
How to Use JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor
1. Login with Facebook below
2. Enter your Expected JEE Main Marks and Roll No.
3. Select Category
4. Enter your Class 12th Board Name and marks
1. Your chances to qualify for JEE Advance
2. Meaning of your JEE Main marks ( 60 % component )
3. Your Expected All India Rank in JEE Main
Click here to use JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor
Click here to check JEE Main 2015 Answer Key
This year, more than 13 lakh candidates registered to appear for JEE Main 2015 Exam. Out of these, top 1.5 lakh candidates will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2015 exam, which will be held on May 24.