JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for JEE Main
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking JEE Main exam.
JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor is an easy to use tool to predict the estimated JEE Main 2015 Rank. Brought out by Careers360, the JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor is a very easy to use tool that aids all students who will be appearing for JEE Main 2015 by predicting their probable JEE Main 2015 Rank.
Must Read: JEE Main Understanding Choice Filling
Click here to Know Which Engineering College and Branch you will get based on your JEE main rank.
**Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges and branches you can get based on your JEE Main 2015 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
The JEE Main 2014 exam is expected to be held in the first week of April, 2015 in 2 slots. The first slot shall be conducted for the B. Tech/B.E admission and the slot 2 for B. Arch/ B. Planning admission. The result is expected to be declared in the first week of May, 2015. The JEE Main 2015 Paper 1 may be conducted tentatively in online mode from first week of April, 2015 to second week of April, 2015.
With the JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor you may gauge your probable rank prior to the result date.
You can predict your JEE Main 2015 Rank by following these simple steps. Use the following steps to use the JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor and know your rank.
How to Use JEE Main 2015 Rank Predictor
1. Login with Facebook below
2. Enter your Expected JEE Main Marks and Roll No.
3. Select Category
4. Enter your Class 12th Board Name and marks
1. Your chances to qualify for JEE Advance
2. Meaning of your JEE Main marks ( 60 % component )
3. Your Expected All India Rank in JEE Main
The JEE Main 2014 exam was conducted by around 13 lakh candidates. Out of them, as many as 1.5 lakh qualified for JEE Advanced 2014 exam which was held on Sunday, May 25, 2014.
Last year, the difficulty level of the exam can be termed as moderate to difficult. The paper pencil based JEE Main exam encountered some wrong questions. However, the online exam did not face such glitches.