KEAM 2015 Answer Key - The official Answer Key and Solutions for KEAM 2015 will be provided below by CEE that can be downloaded by candidates. Along with that, we will also provide here KEAM 2015 Answer Key brought by expert coaching institutes. Last year, nearly 1.20 lakh candidates registered for the exam and this year around 1.50 lakh students are expected to appear for this exam. Candidates can use the KEAM 2015 Answer Key to check the accurate answers of the questions asked in the KEAM 2015 exam to estimate their probable scores in the exam. Candidates can download the KEAM 2015 Answer Key provided by CEE and expert coaching institutes below as soon as it is available.
Want to Know which engineering colleges and branches you will get based on rank in KEAM? Click here
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection.
Click here, provide your KEAM rank, college & course preferences to the KEAM (Engineering) College Predictor to predict the the best college and course in Kerala
KEAM 2015 Answer Key
- Candidates can download the Answer Key and solutions for KEAM 2015 for all sets below..
The Answer Key of KEAM 2015 will be given for both Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) and Paper 2 (Mathematics) and will cover all sets of question papers used in the KEAM exam.
The correct answers to all the questions of all subjects will be given in the KEAM 2015 Answer Key.
Candidates can estimate their probable scores on the basis of the Answer Key of KEAM 2015.
- If any candidate has any complaint regarding the KEAM 2015 Answer Keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question via DD in favour of CEE, payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within five days from the date of publication of the answer keys.
- If the complaint filed is found to be genuine, the fee remitted while filing the complaint will be refunded.
- Complaints received after the stipulated date and without requisite fee will not be considered under any circumstances. Complaints received by E-mail/Fax will also not be considered.
- All complaints on KEAM 2015 Answer Keys received will be referred to subject expert committees to be constituted by the CEE. The recommendations of the Committees will be final.
- Necessary modifications will be made in the published answer keys of KEAM 2015 based on the recommendations of the committees.
- Individual replies will not be given to the candidates on the decision of the Committees.