KEAM Important Dates 2017 - The Important Dates of KEAM 2017 include various important events of the entrance exam and the date and timings related to them. KEAM 2017 Important Dates include dates related to application form availability, opening & closing dates of registration, admit card availability, result declaration, release of rank list, counselling and seat allotment, etc. KEAM important dates 2017 help aspiring candidates to know the exact date of the events associated with KEAM 2017 in advance, thus help them stay aware about all events. KEAM 2017 important dates have been announced by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, the exam conducting authority. Candidates, who are seeking admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes across the state engineering colleges through KEAM, must be aware of KEAM important dates 2017 to prevent any confusion.
Latest: KEAM Admit Card 2017 available now
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
KEAM Important Dates 2017
Admission Events of KEAM 2017
Start of Online Application Form
February 1, 2017
Final Date for Submission of Online Application Form
March 9, 2017 (Before 5 pm)
Last Date for Offline Submission of Print out of Application Form along with other Documents
March 10, 2017 (Before 5 pm)
Issuance of Admit Card
April 12, 2017
April 24, 2017 (10AM to 12:30PM) – Physics & Chemistry
April 25, 2017 (10 AM to 12:30PM) – Mathematics
Results of KEAM 2017
On or before May 25, 2017
On or before June 20, 2017
Know About KEAM 2017:
- KEAM 2017 will be conducted on April 24 and 25 by by Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala.
- KEAM 2017 will have 2 papers Paper I and Paper II. Paper I for Physics & Chemistry will be conducted on April 24 (10 am to 12.30 pm), while Paper II for Mathematics will be held on April 25, 2017 (10 am to 12.30 pm).
- The application form of KEAM 2017 was available in online mode from February 1.
- Both the papers will be conducted for 2.30 hours or 150 minutes.
- Both the papers in KEAM 2017 are given equal weightage, which means that both Paper I and Paper II have 120 questions each.
- Each correct answer will be given 4 marks. For each incorrect asnwer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Each year, Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala conducts Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM) for admissions to various undergraduate engineering programmes.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on KEAM 2017.