MT CET 2014 Application Form – DTE Maharashtra has announced that the Maharashtra Engineering Admission 2014 Application Kits will be available at the listed ARCs on cash payment of the specified fees from June 23, 2014 till July 2, 2014. Candidates who have qualified in JEE Main 2014 can apply for the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) for the engineering courses in Maharashtra. Candidates may note that the Application Form for MT CET 2014 will be available online after payment of the Application fee in cash at any one of the Application Receipt Centres (ARCs). Check the MT CET 2014 Application Procedure below before applying for the Maharashtra Engineering Admissions 2014. Candidates who have already availed the Application Kits can apply below on this page.
For any doubts and queries, Call the MT CET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360
Click here for UG to enroll for Expert guidance Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection
Note: Admissions to the following colleges are now open. Click on the college to apply.
MT CET 2014 Application Fees:
Type of Candidature
Maharashtra State Candidates (Person with Disability)
Maharashtra State Candidates (Reserved Category)
Maharashtra State Candidates (Open Category)
Outside Maharashtra State Candidates
J & K Migrant Candidates *
* J&K Migrant Candidates need to purchase the Application Kit from the following branches of Axis Bank:
G.S. Marg (1011),
Highland Tower (147),
MT CET 2014 Application Form:
- Candidates can obtain the MT CET 2014 Application kit from the ARCs containing the Application ID and Password for the online MT CET 2014 Application Form along with important instructions for the various stages of the CAP Process from June 23 to July 2, 2014
- Download the list of ARCS by clicking here
- Candidates must use the Application ID and Password to log in to fill the MT CET 2014 Application Form. Login below. (from June 23 to July 3, 2014 till 5 pm)
- Candidates are required to enter all personal, academic and other details as per instructions given for the online MT CET 2014 Application Form
- Candidates applying under the All India Quota are required to enter the details of JEE Main 2014 in the MT CET 2014 Application Form.
- A printout of the online Application Form for MT CET 2014 must be taken by the candidate after submission.
- It will display the list of the documents required by the candidate to be submitted for verification along with the printout of the MT CET 2014 Application Form at any of the ARCs from June 23 to July 3, 2014 till 5 pm)
- Note: Candidates must edit or update the data in the MT CET 2014 Application Form before confirmation of the application form at any ARC using the Application ID to log in
- Once the MT CET 2014 Application Form is confirmed at the ARC, the information cannot be changed/ edited
- After verification, candidates will be issued the Acknowledge‐cum‐Receipt letter, which will have the particulars of the candidate’s profile, important instructions etc.
Important: The Rules & Institute Information brochure for Academic Year 2014‐15 will be available free of cost at all the ARCs. Candidates have to furnish the original score card of JEE Main 2014 to obtain it
J & K Migrant Candidates: The printout of the MT CET 2014 Online application form along with the attachments specified must be sent for confirmation to Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri, Mumbai to “The Director, Technical Education, Maharashtra State before the specified date by Speed Post / Courier/ in person.
Candidates must write “J & K Migrant : Application form for Engineering Admissions 2014‐15” and Application ID on the envelope
Candidates under Foreign Nationals/ PIOs/Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries/ Child or Ward of NRI Quota must submit their applications to The Director, College of Engineering, Pune 411005.
Documents to be furnished by candidates at the ARCs:
JEE Main 2014 Score Card
Class X Mark sheet
Class XII Mark Sheet
School leaving certificate / Certificate of Indian Nationality/ Indian Passport in the name of the candidate
Caste certificate if applicable
Non Creamy Layer certificate
Caste Validity Certificate
Defence Service Certificate
Any other as mentioned in the prospectus.
Candidates can access their MT CET 2014 Application ID or Password in case they have forgotten it by clicking here
Log in to fill the MT CET 2014 Application Form