MHT CET Admit Card 2017
MHT CET Admit Card 2017 will be available for all the aspiring candidates tentatively from April 24 to May 11, 2017. MHT CET 2017 admit card will be issued by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra after candidates successfully fill the application form for MHT CET 2017. MHT CET Admit card is an important document as it contains vital information about the candidate and the exam centre. MHT CET admit card 2017 will carry the name of the candidate, roll number, registration number, the signature of the candidate, name and address of the exam centre. Aspiring candidates need to carry with them the hall ticket or admit card for MHT CET 2017 to the examination centre.
Latest: MHT CET 2017 Application Form available from February 14
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
Candidates need to download the MHT CET admit card 2017 by logging into their account. It is important that candidates carry a photo identity card along with the hall ticket of MHT CET 2017 to the examination centre.
MHT CET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to access their MHT CET Admit Card 2017 only in online mode. The candidates will have to log into their created account and take a print-out of the admit card. In case, there is any incorrect information that is furnished on the admit card, candidates must bring to the notice of the authorities at the earliest.
Candidates will not be sent the MHT CET 2017 admit card by post. The candidates will need to carry any Photo ID proof and application form printout to the exam centre of MHT CET 2017 along with the downloaded admit card which has to be shown of the invigilator. The identity of the candidate will be verified using the admit card. The following Photo ID proof will be eligible - PAN Card, Indian Passport, Driving License, Voter's ID, Bank Passbook with Photograph, Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph, Photo identity proof issued by a People's representative on official letterhead along with photograph, recent Identity Card issued by a recognized School or College, Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar Card. Ration card will not be eligible as an ID proof. Those applicants who fall under the "Persons with Disability" category and claim the facility of extra time should bring all of the required documents to verify their eligibility.
Information on MHT CET Admit Card 2017
MHT CET 2017 Admit Card consists of details given below:
1. Name of the Candidate
2. Roll Number of the Candidate
3. Registration Number of the candidate
4. Signature of the candidate
7. MHT CET 2016 Examination centre address
How to download MHT CET 2017 Admit Card
1. Candidates must click on the link here (The link will be available soon)
2. Candidates need to enter their Application number and password that was generated at the time of filling the MHT CET 2017 application form.
3. After filling these details, MHT CET admit card 2017 will be available in PDF format for downloading.
4. Candidates are required to take more than one print out of MHT CET 2017 admit card as it is the most important document even after the examination.
5. MHT CET Admit Card 2017 will be required to be produced by the candidates at the time of counselling and admission process.
Candidates will not be allowed to take up the exam if they fail to produce MHT CET 2017 admit card and a valid photo identity proof at the time of examination.
Stay tuned to engineering.careers360.com for more news and updates on MHT CET 2017.