Punjab B.Tech Application Form 2017 – I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University has announced the dates for the Punjab B.Tech 2017 Application Form. The application forms for the Punjab B.Tech Admission 2017 are available in online mode. The admissions for the B.tech courses in Punjab will be on the basis of the JEE Main 2017 scores and 10+2 qualifying examination. Punjab state candidates will be availing admissions to 85% of the total seats while the remaining 15% seats are for the other state candidates. Counselling will be held for admissions. The candidates will have to pay the counselling fees first either online or offline. Only after the payment is successful, candidates can fill the Punjab B.Tech application form. The application form is available from June 1, 2017. Since there is no exam, the Punjab B.Tech 2017 Application Form will be the form for filling the details of the applicants, academic qualifications, JEE Main scores and the choice of colleges as well as the Punjab B.Tech Admission courses preferred by the candidates. Candidates can check the details stepwise procedure on how to fill the Punjab B.Tech Application Form 2017 below along with the information on the application fee payment, amount and more.
Important: Candidates can apply on the basis of their JEE Main scores or class XII marks. The seat allotment and counselling process will be separate for both the channels of admission
Important Dates for the Punjab B.Tech 2017 Application Form
Round 1 - Through JEE Main
Round 2 - Through JEE Main
On the basis of 10+2
Fee Deposition Dates
May 10 to June 3, 2017
June 6 to June 13, 2017
May 10 to June 11, 2017
June 1 to June 6, 2017
June 15 to June 18, 2017
June 1 to June 13, 2017
How to fill the Punjab B.Tech Application Form 2017?
The following are the steps to fill the Punjab B.Tech 2017 application form.
Step 1 – Payment of Application Fee
To pay the application fee - Click Here
Registration: Applicants will be required to register online. They need to provide the following details to register for Punjab B.Tech Admission 2017.
Date of Birth
After registration, the candidates will receive an OTP, which has to be submitted online. A fee confirmation message will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number of the candidate.
Punjab B.Tech Application Fee 2017: Rs. 2,000 (Rupees Two Thousand Only)
The candidates will have to enter the following details to pay the application fees:
Date of Birth
Mode of Payment of Application Fee:
Online Mode: Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Offline Mode: Cash payment using Eslip at HDFC, IDBI, AXIS and State Bank of Patiala (SBOP) banks
Important Guidelines for fee payment
Candidates must note the transaction ID in case of online payment. For offline payment, they must ensure that the slip has been stamped by the bank authorities and the journal number mentioned along with the date of payment. The bank branch and code details also must be mentioned.
Step 2 – Filling Applicant Details, Choice Filling - Applicants will log in by entering the Fee slip No, the password chosen and the green number. Candidates applying through JEE Main must enter their JEE Main 2017 Roll No. After logging in, they must enter the following
State of Eligibility - Punjab (85% Quota) or other states (15% Quota)
Gender - Male/Female
Main category, Subcategory and Priority in case of Sports and Defence category
Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme
JEE Main 2017 Roll No, Scores
Courses and colleges preferred
Fill the Punjab B.Tech Application Form below or click here
Step 4 – Submission of the Punjab B.Tech Application Form 2017
Candidates must check all details carefully before submitting the same. They will not be allowed to modify any details after they submit the Punjab B.Tech 2017application form. They are advised to print the filled Punjab B.Tech 2017 Application Form after submission for their reference. Candidates need not send any documents to the University.
Stay tuned to www.engineering.careers360.com to know more details related to Punjab B.Tech Admission 2017.
Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App! Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.