- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
SRMEEE 2015 Application Form
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for SRMEEE
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking SRMEEE exam.
SRMEEE 2015 Application Form (Online) will be available from first week of November 2014. Candidates can either apply online, obtain the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form in person or even download it from here. Candidates must satisfy the Eligibillity Criteria of SRMEEE 2015 before applying. Students may check SRMEEE 2015 Application Procedure below along with other details of Application Form of SRMEEE 2015.
Latest: SRMEEE is now SRMJEEE. Click here to read complete details.
Premium Help-Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable colleges and branches you can get based on your SRMEEE 2015 rank/score on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection
SRMEEE 2015 Application Form Process
SRMEEE 2015 Application Fees: Rs 900
Click here to apply (Link will be provided as and when it's declared by SRM University) - Candidates need to first register and pay online or may use prepaid Unique Voucher Code to be able to complete the SRMEEE 2015 Online Application Form
2. In Person: Candidates can obtain the SRMEEE 2015 Application Form on a cash payment of Rs 900 from
Selected Post Offices
Banks: SRMEEE 2015 Application forms can be purchased from (Sale outlets) select branches of Axis Bank, City Union Bank, Indian Bank, KarurVysya Bank, State Bank of India
SRM University Campuses
SRMEEE 2015 Application Form can also be downloaded from SRM University website
The filled–in SRMEEE 2015 Application Form need to be sent along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.900/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai, to the University before the last date specified.
Candidates would need to write their Name, Mobile number and Address on the reverse of the DD.
Note: Candidates who will be applying online or download 2015 Application Form will be given separate application form numbers.
The Prospectus and information brochure would be sent upon receipt of the application and the requisite fee.
Important: Candidates will be sent a SMS by SRM University within 7 days of the receipt of the SRMEEE 2015 Application Form.