WBJEE 2015 Application Form
WBJEE 2015 Application Form is now available from December 30, 2014 in online mode. The last day to fill WBJEE 2015 Application Form is February 28, 2015. Candidates can apply after checking the details about the online WBJEE Application process, fee payment, confirmation Page specifications and such on this page. Candidates must upload their scanned images and pay the application fee before submitting the Online WBJEE 2015 Application Form. Check the Application Procedure below before filling in the Application Form of WBJEE 2015.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
Click here to enroll for Expert guidance for UG Entrance Preparation, Counselling and college selection !
Keep the following ready before Filling in the WBJEE 2015 Application Form:
Note that scanned images have to be in jpg/jpeg format only and the page size of document has to be in A4 format
Left Thumb Impression *
Class X Admit Card *
WB domiciled TFW
WB domiciled PwD
WB domiciled SC/
WB domicile (optional*
for ‘E’ type general
Important: * marked images have to be uploaded by all the candidates
Signature: Dont Sign in Capital Letters; Put the full signature.
WBJEE 2015 Application Procedure: There are four simple steps to follow while filling in the WBJEE 2015 Application Form as given below
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload Images
- Pay the Examination fee
- Print Confirmation Page
1. Fill the WBJEE 2015 Online Application Form: Apply online below at the end of this page
Exam Related Details: Candidates have to fill in their choice of course: Engineering/Medical/Both
- Candidate's Full Name: Max 46 character; don’t use prefixes like Sri, Mr, Ms, Dr, Late
- Father's Name: Max 46 character; don’t use prefixes like Sri, Mr, Ms, Dr, Late
- Mother's Name: Max 46 character; don’t use prefixes like Sri, Mr, Ms, Dr, Late
- Date of Birth: Candidates must be at least 17 (seventeen) years of age as on December 31, 2015. There is no upper age limit.
- Nationality : Indian (eligible) /Others (not eligible)
- State of Domicile : West Bengal (WB) /Tripura (TR) /Assam (AS) / Others (OS); WB is fixed option for course types ‘2’ and ‘3’
- District Name : For WB, District code: 70-89 For Tripura, District code: 90; For Assam, District code: 91 For Others, District code: 92
- Religion : Hindu (H) / Muslim (M) /Christian (C) / Buddhist (B) / Sikh (S)/Others (O) to be specified within 15 characters CM: Christian Minority SM: Sikh Minority NO: for others
- If Religion is Others, please specify :
- Income Category : 1 – above 10 lakhs; 2 - from 6.0 lakhs to below 10 lakhs, 3 - from 2.5 lakhs to below 6.0 lakhs , 4 – below 2.5 lakhs For category ‘1’ and ‘2’, OBC will be treated as creamy
- Whether eligible for tuition fee waiver (TFW) scheme: Auto-filled
- Category : GEN/SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B: for W.B candidates GEN: for Assam, Tripura and Other State candidates
- Person with Disability: Y/N; Auto-filled with NO: for Assam, Tripura and Others candidates
- Gender : M/F
- Place of Residence : Municipality/Panchayat/Others
- Address : Address - Max 100 characters
- Pin Code 6 characters
Address for Communication
- Same as Permanent Address: Tick is same else fill in the below
- Max 100 characters
- Pin Code: 6 characters
Important: For Exam Centre
- Three choices to be selected mandatorily from the entire list of examination zones for all W.B, Assam and Tripura candidates
- Others candidates have to select from Howrah, Kolkata, North 24 Pgs, South 24 Pgs
Choice of Examination Centre: Click here to see the list
1st Choice of Exam Centre(District-Zone) :
2nd Choice of Exam Centre(District-Zone) :
3rd Choice of Exam Centre(District-Zone) :
Class 10 or Equivalent Details:
- Year of Passing Madhyamik/Class 10 equivalent examination : 1971-2013
- Name and address of school from which applicant passed class 10 examination : Max 100 character
- Pin Code: Max 6 Characters
Class 12 or Equivalent Details
- Year of Passing/Appearing Higher Secondary or Class 12 equivalent Examination : (1973-2014)
- Board from where applicant passed/is appearing 12 or equivalent Examination : as per given list
- District Name of School for Class 12: from given list
- Name and postal address of school from which applicant passed/will appear class 12 final examination or equivalent : Max 100 character
- Pin Code: Max 6 Characters
- Land Line No. with STD code: 20 character and Optional
- Mobile Number: 10 characters and mandatory for sending SMS
- Email Address : 30 character and Mandatory - to be used for sending messages
Applied for JEE(Main) - 2015
- Have you applied in JEE(Main) - 2015 : Y/N
- Enter Application Number: (Max 8 character) JEE Application No has to be entered
- Choose your Password: 8 to 13 characters out of which one character has to be capital letter, one numeric and one special character
- Confirm Password: enter the password again
- Security Question: from the given list
- Security Answer: Character or alphanumeric
Security Pin: as given on screen
- Enter security pin :
- Security Pin
WBJEE 2015 Application Number
On completion and submission of the personal details as above, the system will generate a unique 7-digit numeric APPLICATION NUMBER for the candidate.
Candidates must safe keep this WBJEE 2015 Application Number and password chosen for future log ins
Candidates may log out of the system after the personal details are entered for the WBJEE 2015 Application and the WBJEE 2015 Application No is generated
Candidates can upload the images and pay the fees before the specified last date
2. Upload the Images:
Candidates have to upload the images as per the specifications mentioned at the start.
Candidates may note that the WBJEE 2015 Application Form will be accepted only if the images are uploaded as specified.
All candidates must compulsorily upload the following:
Recent coloured Passport sized Photograph
Left Thumb Impression (LTI)
Own Signature- DONOT sign in Capital Letters and use the full signature
Class X Admit Card
All uploaded images/documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format. The page size of document is to be in A4 format.
Candidates domiciled in West Bengal including those, who want to enjoy various category benefits need to upload the following documents, as applicable, in addition to the above:
Duly filled up domicile certificate
THE PwD certificate
Duly filled up income certificate
Note: Document upload is allowed till March 2, 2015 (upto 11:59 pm).
3. WBJEE 2015 Application Fees and Payment:
WBJEE 2015 Application Fees : Rs 500 (plus extra service charge )
WBJEE 2015 Application Fee Payment Mode:
Candidates will be redirected to the payment page after uploading the images and submission of the WBJEE 2015 Online Application Form.
To pay the WBJEE 2015 Application Fees, candidates must choose any one of the options mentioned below
a. Allahabad Bank e-Challan:
Candidates must select this option to print the Allahabad Bank e-challan.
The E-challan will be generated with the candidate’s particulars.
Candidates must use this to pay the WBJEE 2015 Application Fees at the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the Allahabad Bank.
- After payment, candidates must log in and enter the details in the E-Challan as stamped by the bank like date, transaction no, branch etc
b. Through Online Payment by EPG:
The candidate has to select EPG for electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking. After the transaction is over, a receipt will be generated containing details of the transaction.
Fee payment is allowed till March 4, 2015 upto 11:59 pm.
4. WBJEE 2015 Confirmation Page:
The WBJEE 2015 Confirmation Page is generated only when the WBJEE 2015 Application fees are paid and details entered by the candidates after logging in.
Generation of the WBJEE 2015 Confirmation Page means successful registration of the candidate.
- Candidates are advised to print the WBJEE 2015 Confirmation Page for future reference
- Candidates DO NOT need to send any documents to the WBJEE Board.
Note: Confirmation page printing is available till March 31, 2015 upto 11:59 pm.
Made Mistakes while Filling in the WBJEE 2015 Application Form/ Uploading of images?
The Correction window (based on Board feedback and self-induced errors) along with upload of correct testimonials will be available from March 9 to 16, 2015 upto 11:59 pm.
Fill the WBJEE 2015 Online Application Form Below:
Registered candidates can click here for WBJEE 2015 Application Form.