Examination: Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE 2013)
Conducted by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education, under the DTE, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
APJEE 2013 Programmes:
- Diploma in Engineering in various disciplines
APJEE 2013 Eligibility:
- Candidates must have passed Class X or equivalent
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 15 to 18 years at the time of admission
- Candidates must have passed Class XII or equivalent
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 17 to 21 years at the time of admission
Note: Relaxation for SC/ST by three years
APJEE 2013 Syllabus:
- Diploma courses: CBSE Class IX & X syllabus (Mathematics & Physics)
- Degree Courses: CBSE Class XI & XII syllabus (Physics, chemistry and Biology)
APJEE 2013 Application Procedure:
Application can be obtained from the Directorate of Higher &Technical Education, Itanagar / office of the DDSEs of the Districts (during working hours only)
Send the filled in application form by Regd Post or Speed Post along with the acknowledgement card affixed with a postage stamp of Rs 5 and an envelope affixed with a postage stamp of Rs 25 to the Controller of Examinations APJEE.
Drop it in the APJEE dropbox at the Directorate of Higher and Technical Education
APJEE 2013 Examination Centres: Itanagar, Naharlagun and Nirjuli
APJEE 2013 Important dates:
Start of issue of application forms : February 25, 2013
Last date of issue of application form: April 12, 2013 till 4 pm.
Last date for receipt of application form at the DTE: April 16, 2013 upto 4 p.m.
Dispatch of Admit Card : Before May 1, 2013.
APJEE 2013 Exam date: May 26, 2013 (a) For Diploma courses : from 09.30 to 11.30 am (b) For Degree (PCB* group only) courses : 26th May 2013 (Sunday), Time – 1300 to 1600 hrs
Results: On or before May 30, 2013
APJEE 2013 Brochure: Click here
Department of Education
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh
Phone: 0360-221545, 2292463
Email: [email protected]