- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
Assam Combined Entrance Exam 2013
The Dibugarh University has been authorised by the Govt of Assam to conduct the Assam Common Entrance Examination (Assam CEE 2013) at specified centre for admissions to the first year professional courses in Engineering and Medicine. Students can avail the brochure at the university website form April 6 till 27, 2013. The exam will be held on May 18 & 19, 2013. Assam CEE 2013 Applications are online and candidates have to pay the application fees as per the prescribed bank challan of SBI. There are two applications for the Assam CEE 2013 - Form A for the entrance exam and Assam CEE 2013 Form B to be filled in for admissions
Assam CEE 2013 Participating Institutes:
- Assam Engineering College, Guwahati.
- Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat.
- Jorhat Institute of Science & Technology, Jorhat.
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar
- Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam (60 % seats are reserved for candidates through the Assam CEE 2013)
Assam CEE 2013 Programmes: B.Tech in
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Power Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical & Process Control Engineering
Assam CEE 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
Students must be Indians and permanent residents of Assam
Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the first attempt with a minimum of 50% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English (40% in case of SC/ST)
Age Limit: The candidate must be above 17 years and below 21 years as on August 1, 2013
Students must appear for the Assam CEE 2013 and pass with the qualifying marks
Assam CEE 2013 Selection Procedure: Based on the merit rankings in the Assam CEE 2013
Assam CEE 2013 Examination Centers: Silchar, Bongaigaon, Nalbari, Lakhimpur, Guwahati, Tezpur, Nagaon, Jorhat, Dibrugarh
Assam CEE 2013 Application Fees:
- Rs 900 for engineering courses and Rs 1100 for students appearing for both MBBS/BDS & Engineering entrance
- Click here to Print the SBI Bank Challan
- Deposit the application fee at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No.- 32272329232 using the printed Bank Challan
Assam CEE 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to apply online
Send the printed copy of the application form to the Member Secretary, Cell, CEE-2013 by Speed Post
Use an A4 size envelope and mention the following on the cover:
- Course Opted for by the candidates (Engineering or MBBS/BDS or both)
- Centre of Examination
- The unique Application (Form A) number (generated on online submission of the application form)
- The SBI Bank Challan Journal No
Assam CEE 2013 Important Dates:
- Last date for online applications: April 27, 2013
- Last Date for receipt of printed copy of application: May 2, 2013
- Admit cards download: May 10, 2013
- Results: June 2nd week, 2013
Assam CEE 2013 exam schedule:
May 18, 2013 :
- Physics from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Chemistry from 2 pm to 4 pm
May 19, 2013:
- Biology from 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Mathematics from 2 pm to 4 pm