- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
BioInformatics Industrial Training Programme 2012-13
Institute: Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL), New Delhi
Programme: BioInformatics Industrial Training Programme (BIITP) 2012-13
Eligibility: BE/ BTech/ MSc/ MTech/ Advanced PG Diploma in BioInformatics ( min 1 year) and BINC qualified candidates completed in 2010-11 or 2011-12 with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
Stipend: Rs 8000/- per month
How to apply: The application form will be available at www.bcil.nic.in/biitp2012-13/index.asp from July 30 - August 26, 2012
Note: To complete the application procedure the following documents have to be posted to BCIL:
- Demand draft of Rs. 250 in favour of “Biotech Consortium India Limited” payable at New Delhi towards non-refundable application fee. Please write your application ID, name, date of birth and mobile no. on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- Copy of the system generated acknowledgement of the application form submitted online.
- Attested photocopies of marksheets and certificates of highest degree/diploma. In case of Advanced post graduate diploma, marksheets/certificates of graduation/post graduation also need to be attached.
- In case of GPA/CGPA system, a copy of the marksheet/offical document from University/college indicating the formula to convert grades to percentage must be sent.
Application deadline: August 28, 2012
Mr Manoj Gupta
Deputy Manager Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL)
5th floor Anuvrat Bhawan,
210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, New Delhi- 110 002
Phone: (011) 23219064-67