DTU 2013 Admissions | University: Delhi Technological University
1. B.Tech in
DTU B.Tech 2013 Eligibility:
- Analyze your preparation level.
- Get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Track your progress.
- Students must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 60% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- students must be eligible for the central counselling by CBSE
DTU B.Tech 2013 Admission procedure: on the basis of the merit ranks of JEE Main 2013
DTU B.Tech 2013 Reservation:
- Delhi Region: 85 % of the seats will be for students from the Delhi region
- Students from outside Delhi region: 15%
- SC/ST/PD/OBC/ children of war widows/personnel of armed/paramilitary forces killed/Kashmiri Migrants: as per existing guidelines
- Single Girl Child: One seat over and above the sanctioned intake. applicable only to girl students from Delhi region.
- Toppers 2013: An extra seat over and above the sanctioned intake for any Class XII topper of a Central/ state board who wishes to take admission in the university
DTU B.Tech 2013 Application Procedure: Will be online at www.dtuadmissions.nic.in
DTU B.Tech 2013 Important Dates:
- Start of Registration, Choice filling, and Fee submission: July 4, 2013
- Last date for Registration and Choice filling, Fee submission: July 12, 2013
- Documents Verification for CW category candidates: July 13, 2013
- SAT score verification and eligibility criteria for NRI/FN/PIO category candidates : July 15, 2013 at DTU
- Medical Examination for PD (Persons with Disabilities) candidate: July 15 & 16, 2013
DTU M.Tech 2013 Admission Procedure: on the basis of a valid GATE score followed by an interview
For the complete details of M.Tech 2013 Admissions, Application at DTU Click here