- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit Card
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for CUSAT CAT
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking CUSAT CAT exam.
CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit Card is available from April 10, 2014 to April 27, 2014. The Hall Tickets for CUSAT CAT 2014 have to be downloaded. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the CUSAT Common Aptitude Test for the Kerala Engineering Admissions without a valid Test Ticket of CUSAT CAT 2014. Download the CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit Card from below.
Latest: CAT 2014 has been announced by IIM Indore. Application process starts from August 6.
For any doubts and queries, call the CUSAT CAT 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
To download the CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit Card, click here.
To download the Hall Ticket of CUSAT CAT2014, candidates have to enter their CUSAT CAT 2014 Registration number and date of birth.
The downloaded CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit card should be printed only on a A4 size paper using an Inkjet/Laser Printer only
A valid Photo Identity must also be carried by the candidates along with the CUSAT CAT Hall Ticket 2014 (Voter's ID card / Driving License / School or College Identity Card / Passport / Aadhar Card)
No student will be allowed to appear for the Test without the CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit Card and the Valid ID Proof as mentioned above.
In case of Discrepancies:
If the photograph or signature is missing from the Admit Card of CUSAT CAT 2014, candidates have to affix the photo and sign in the space provided. (Photo must be the same as uploaded and used for the Application Form of CUSAT CAT 2014).
The Photograph and signature on the CUSAT CAT 2014 Admit Card in such a case must be attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government.