EAMCET 2013 Rank Estimator is a simple and innovative tool provided by Careers360 for all the students who have appeared for the EAMCET 2013 examination. EAMCET 2013 Rank Estimator helps the students to calculate their estimated ranks in the EAMCET exam. Students can log in through their FB account, enter their estimated EAMCET Scores and the EAMCET 2013 Rank Predictor will predict the EAMCET Rank. Students must note that the EAMCET 2013 Rank Predictor is dependent on the scores entered.
- Analyze your preparation level.
- Get your projected score and rank.
- Get a Personalized Improvement plan & track your progress.
EAMCET 2013 Rank Estimator will hep you to predict your rank for the engineering entrance exam that took place on Friday, May 10, 2013. With the help of your estimated EAMCET 2013 rank, you can plan your admission for the engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
EAMCET 2013 Rank Estimator calculates the rank with the combined score of EAMCET 2013 (75%) and Intermediate or equivalent Exam Marks (25%)
Note: Intermediate/Class XII Marks will be considered for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only
How to use EAMCET 2013 Rank Estimator?
1. Login with your Facebook account
2. Enter your EAMCET 2013 expected marks and Roll No.
1. The chances of you qualifying for EAMCET 2013
2. Your Expected State Wise Rank in EAMCET 2013
Note: As the EAMCET 2013 result has been declared, we are closing the functionality of the EAMCET 2013 Rank Estimator as you have your actual rank and scores.