What is BSAUEEE
BSAUEEE Important Dates
Tentative Application Date
Third week of January
BSAUEEE Application Details
Apply to BSAUEE Application online
- Candidates who had appeared in JEE Main can apply directly for admissions in BSAUEE for admissions in undergraduate engineering programmes.
- Such candidates will register themselves for admission to the University for whom the admission procedure is conducted based on their JEE Main rank.
- Candidates aspiring can also apply to BSAUEE by completing the registeration process online.
- This will require the candidates to fill in information like personal details and contact information.
Steps to apply to BSAUEEE online
- Candidates will primarily read the term and conditions and then click on “I Agree” button to accept all the conditions and proceed ahead to apply.
- The candidates will then fill in theri details and click on the “Save and Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, candidates had to choose password, answer hint questions and click on the Submit button to register for BSAUEEE.
- Then unique BSAUEEE ID of the candidate is forwarded by the BSU through e-mail id. It will contain password for all future correspondance
- with University.
- This enables the candidates to make changes in BSAUEEE application form with the help of the password and ID generated.
- After filling all the details candidates will click on 'Make Payment' option to choose their payment mode and proceed with the transaction.
- Apply to BSAUEEE Application form by post
- Candidates can request for BSAUEE Application Form by post.
- For obtaining the Application Form by post, candidates will send a request letter at the below mention address along with a demand draft of Rs.800 drawn in favour of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the Director (Admissions).
- The candidates have to mention their name and application number of BSAUEE on the backside of the demand draft.
B.S.Abdur Rahman University
Vandalur, Chennai-600 048.
Phone: 91+44-22751347, 2275 0007, 2275 9236
BSAUEEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed class XII by state board/CBSE/ICSE or any equivalent examination by securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.
For admission to B.Tech Biotechnology programme, a minimum aggregate marks of 60% had to be scored by the candidates in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
To appear in the admission and counselling process, candidates must had appeared for the BSAUEEE; engineering entrance examination conducted by the B.S. Abdur Rahman University or had a valid score in JEE Main.
Candidates must had studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education for being eligible to apply for the engineering entrance exam conducted by the B.S. Abdur Rahman University.
Candidates should be 19 years or above of age to be eligible to apply for BSAUEEE.
BSAUEEE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
BSAUEEE Exam Pattern
BSAUEEE Counselling Details
- Candidates who qualify the BSAUEEE entrance test will be called for the counselling of BSAUEEE.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counselling and seat allotment will be done on the basis of the ranks and scores obtained by them.
- The candidates will verify their documents in BSAUEEE Counselling before taking admission to the B S Abdur Rahman University.
Documents required BSAUEEE Counselling
- Pass certificate of class X
- Pass certificate of class XII
- Admit card of BSAUEEE
- Transfer certificate from the school/institution last attended
- Community certificate
- Conduct certificate from the school/institution last attended
- Other testimonials as specified in the call letter
More Insights About BSAUEEE Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data