What is DASA PG?
DASA PG Important Dates
Tentative Application Date
Third week of April
DASA PG Application Details
The application process is in two stages-
1. Online Application Form:
- Candidates must register first by entering a chosen Username, Email ID, and submit.
- They must validate the web link sent to their Email ID to complete their registration
- They must enter Applicant ID (given in the email) and a chosen password to login.
- They must enter their personal details, academic qualifications and address for communication.
- Care should be taken to ensure that the name of the candidate should be exactly same in the passport, qualifying exam and GRE score.
- They must upload their photograph, signature and documents specified by the authorities like Passport, Degree Certificate, etc.
- Candidates need not send any hard copy of application or supporting documents to the authorities.
2. Submission of GRE/GMAT score: Applicants must arrange to send their GRE scores directly from ETS to Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
DASA PG Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet any of the specified criteria
Candidates must be Foreign Nationals, PIOs, OCIs who have completed their undergraduate programme in any country (including India).
Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate programme outside India
Indian Nationals who have acquired NRI status and have been holding it for the last three years after completing their undergraduate degree from India
Indian Nationals who have completed their undergraduate programme in any CFTI under the DASA Scheme
Indian Nationals who have completed their completed their 11th and 12th standard (or equivalent) from outside India but have completed their undergraduate programme in India but have
There is no age limit for DASA PG
Applicants must have passed a Four/Five year undergraduate programme in Engineering/Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline from any system of education recognized as equivalent by the Association of Indian Universities/UGC/AICTE/other statutory bodies as applicable.
Candidates must have secured a minimum of at least 60% aggregate marks or 6.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying examination.
Final year students appearing for their qualifying examination in the academic year 2015-16 and expecting their final results latest by mid-September of the admission year may also apply.
DASA PG Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
DASA PG Counselling Details
- Counselling is held in two rounds on the basis of merit list, which is prepared on the basis of total GRE Test scores received by MNIT Jaipur directly from ETS/GMAC.
- The best valid GRE/GMAT score (for multiple GRE attempts) received is considered for the preparation of merit list.
- Candidates allotted seats must submit their confirmation for acceptance of the provisional admission to the allotted Institution/course by the specified dates.
- Interested applicants can give their willingness for up gradation of Institute/course as per their original choices during the confirmation of their allotted seat.
- Candidates who have been allotted seats and who have confirmed their acceptance of the allotment can download their Provisional Allotment Letter and print it,
- They must sign the Allotment letter before submitting it to the Allotted Institute at the time of Admission
- Candidates have to complete the verification of original certificates/documents and submit satisfactory physical fitness as prescribed by the concerned institutes during the time of admission.
- Applicants should submit the original certificates as specified by the institutes.
More Insights About DASA PG Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data