What is JAC Delhi?
JAC Delhi Application Details
- JAC Delhi Online Registration by candidates is allowed only in 1st round of counselling. No fresh registrations are allowed in the subsequent rounds. The candidate can initiate fee submission for online registration process by entering his/her JEE Main Roll Number, Password and Security PIN.
- Having paid the counselling fee, the candidates must enter these details to access the Online Application Form of JAC Delhi- JEE Main Roll Number, Date of Birth, Nationality and Result Status (Declared Pass) of 12th class.
- Candidate shall fill in basic details, which are used for filling of choices of branches and allotment of seat. He/she is also required to upload his/her photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- JEE Main roll number is the “User ID” for the candidate.
- Candidate has to take the printout of the registration form and get it attested from the principal; school/college last attended/gazetted officer and signed by guardian / parents / self. It has to be submitted at the time of admission.
JAC Delhi Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidates must not be younger than 17 years of age and must not be older than 25 years of age on or before October 1, 2016.
For Delhi Candidates:
Candidates who will apply as Delhi candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from a School / College / Institute located within the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi only.
Candidate must have scored an aggregate of 60 % or more marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together, and must have passed his/her 10+2 or equivalent exam with English as a core subject.
It is also mandatory that the candidates have scored the passing marks in each and every above mentioned subjects
Candidates aspiring for IIIT Delhi must have obtained a minimum of 80% marks in their 10+2
For outside Delhi Candidates:
All the eligibility conditions will remain same except that candidates have to study in the School / College / Institute located outside the NCT of Delhi.
JAC Delhi Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
JAC Delhi Counselling Details
1. Online Registration:
Candidates are required to register themselves online for JAC Delhi Counselling and pay registration-cum-counselling fee.
2. Online Choice Filling
After completion of registration process for JAC Delhi counselling, candidates are required to enter their choices after logging in. Choices of engineering branches and University/Institute must be entered by the candidates in order of their preference.
As per the score/rank of candidates in JEE Main, candidates’ eligibility and candidates’ category, information about branch wise vacant seats in institutions is displayed after logging in.
There is no restriction on the number of choices that can be filled by a candidate for JAC Delhi Counselling. While filling in their choices, candidates must take care about the order of preference of the choices as the order can’t be changed after last date of choice filling.
Till the last date of choice filling, candidates can change, delete or re-order their choices any number of times. They can also add new choices before the closing date of choice filling.
3. Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices:
All candidates are required to lock their filled-in choices for JAC Delhi Counselling. In case candidates fail to do so, choices filled by them are saved automatically.
Candidates are not allowed to edit or change any of the choices after the last date for entering the choices.
Candidates must have taken the print out of their final filled in choices. One duly signed copy of the filled in choices are required to be submitted by candidates at the time of admission to an institute. Choices of branch and institute filled by candidates are the basis of admission through JAC Delhi.
4. Seat Allotment:
Finally submitted choices of candidates are processed centrally and after processing, seats are allotted to candidates in the order of merit and on the basis of choices locked by them during JAC Delhi Counselling.
It is must for all candidates to pay the admission fee after allotment of seat in any institute. Admission fee can be paid through e-challan of HDFC Bank or Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
After allotment of seat, a provisional admission letter is generated for candidates. Candidates must take its printout.
JAC Delhi Counselling Centers
JAC Delhi counselling will be held at 1 center across the country
More Insights About JAC Delhi Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data