What is JCECE?
JCECE Important Dates
03/Apr/2016 to 27/Apr/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
13/May/2016  10:15 AM
JCECE Application Details
Mode of application in JCECE: Candidates can apply online only
Procedure of JCECE Application form filling:
- Registration ID and DOB
- Fill Basic Details
- Fill Academic Details
- Go For Payment
- Final submission and print out
Under this section, candidates have to fill in the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Subject Group Applying For
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Land line with STD code
- E-mail id
2. Login with Your Reg-ID and DOB:
Next step requires, candidates to login again by entering their registration id and date of Birth.
3. Fill Basic and Academic Details:
Candidates have to enter their academic details pertaining to class X and XII which includes marks obtained and details related to edcation qualification.
Candidates must upload their photograph, signature and left thumb impression.
Candidates have to pay application fee of JCECE via debit card/credit card or netbanking
6. Final Submission & Print Out:
Candidates must take a printout for their reference. They need not send any documents to the JCECE Board.
JCECE Eligibility Criteria
1. Academic Criteria for appearing in JCECE:
- Pass in I.Sc. Board / XII or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject is must.
- At least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together is necessary.
- Candidates appearing for I.Sc. Board / XII or equivalent examination may also apply, but they shall pass before the date of JCECE counselling.
2. Residential Criteria for appearing in JCECE:
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and permanent/local resident as per the prescribed criteria.
- They shall submit/show permanent or local resident certificate in proper format (issued by competent authority) in original at the time of counselling.
3. Age Criteria for appearing in JCECE:
Aspirants of any age can apply for appearing in JCECE for admissions to B.Tech programmes.
JCECE Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
JCECE Exam Pattern
JCECE Exam Centers
JCECE exam will be held at 6 centers across the country
JCECE Counselling Details
- JCECE counselling is conducted in two rounds
- The second round of JCECE counselling will conduct if the seats remain vacant after the first round.
- Through computerized distribution parallel counselling, JCECE seat allotment will be done.
- Candidates are required to pay the admission fees after they are allotted a seat to complete the admission process.
- The verification of documents of the candidates like original certificates, signature and identity will be verified before the commencement of counselling session.
JCECE Counselling Seat Acceptance Fee:
- JCECEB has fixed separate counselling and seat acceptance fees for qualified candidates belonging to different categories (Gen, SC and ST).
- Candidates belonging to General/BC (I/II) category will have to submit challan/IPO.
- Candidates, who are paying counselling fee through challan, need to pay it at any of the branches of United Bank of India.
- If a candidate is making counselling fee payment through post office challan or bank challan, he/she has to take three copies;
- Bank/post office copy
- JCECE board's copy
- Candidate's copy
- At the time of counseling, either the board or bank copy will be required to be submitted by the candidates.
- During seat acceptance, all candidates will have to produce a demand draft.
JCECE Counselling (First Round)
- The first round of JCECE counselling will be conducted by JCECEB. Applicants will be called for JCECE counselling as per their merit rank.
- They are allowed to select institute and branch on merit-cum choice in the merit order only after verification of required original documents and identification.
- During the first round, if there is a vacancy after admissions, then second round of counselling will be conducted after the first round of counselling gets over
Documents required in JCECE counselling:
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of Matric/ Class X/Equivalent Examination
- Admit Card, Mark Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of I.Sc./Class XII/Equivalent Examination
- JCECE 2016 Admit Card. (If a canddate has lost the admit card of JCECE, the he/she must produce an FIR copy for the same).
- Income Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) / D.C. of Jharkhand State, who are claiming seat under TFW Quota
- Caste certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) / D.C. of Jharkhand State (in case of taking the benefit of reservation)
- Local Resident Certificate issued by S.D.O. (Civil) I D.C. of Jharkhand State
- One passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online application form)
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for Ex-servicemen), who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book, who are claiming seat under SMQ Quotaatleast 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics all together. In case of SC/ST, the minimum aggregate score required is 40%.
JCECE Counselling Centers
JCECE counselling will be held at 1 center across the country
More Insights About JCECE Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data