What is KCET?
KCET Important Dates
27/Jan/2017 to 08/Mar/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Application Fee Payment
27/Jan/2017 to 10/Mar/2017
Application Correction Date
14/Mar/2017 to 31/Mar/2017
Admit Card Date
17/Apr/2017 to 28/Apr/2017
02/May/2017  2:30 PM to 3:50 PM
03/May/2017  10:30 AM to 11:50 AM
03/May/2017  2:30 PM to 3:50 PM
15/Jun/2017 to 30/Jun/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
KCET Application Details
Application Form of Karnataka CET can be filled in online mode. Following are simple steps to apply:
Download the information bulletin and read it carefully
Download sample application
Fill the online application form
Upload photo, signature and left hand thumb impression & self-declaration
Download e-challan and make payment
Print the final application
1. To obtain application forms, candidates are required to submit the KEA copy of the bank challan respective schools / colleges in Karnataka.
2. Candidates had to upload all the documents and fill in all the details in specified places for the successful submission of Application Form.
3. Candidates had to submit duly filled in application form of Karnataka CET to the principal of their respective colleges / schools.
KCET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 level) or its equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
Along with Physics and Mathematics candidates must pass the qualifying exam with any of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as optional subjects.
General category candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Domicile Criteria must be fulfilled by every candidate as declared by the KEA.
KCET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
KCET Exam Pattern
Number of Sections: Three
|KCET Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
KCET Exam Centers
KCET exam will be held at 1 center across the country
KCET Counselling Details
KCET Counselling is conducted in two rounds. Candidates participating in Karnataka CET Counselling have to go through the following steps-
User ID and Password Assignment
Fee Payment and Admission Order Receipt
- Candidates will be required to report to the closest Helpline Centre as per the prescribed schedule. They need to register themselves at any one of the Helpline Centres before the last date.
- Further, for verification purpose, they need to register using Karnataka CET Application Number at the Helpline Centre.
- Candidates are required to report with their original documents for Document Verification as per the schedule and time provided by KEA for Karnataka CET Counselling.
- After the document verification is over, the participants will be given a unique User ID and Password. The Verification Slip will carry a Unique Keyword (with 8 alpha-numeric characters) on its back.
- Candidates must use this Keyword for Option Entry Login Purpose. The candidates can reset new passwords in case they have forgotten.
- At the Helpline Centres, the candidates will have interactive sessions. Through these, they will understand the next steps like fee payment and choice filling.
- By using the allotted User ID and Password, the candidates have to log in and enter their options.
- The next step requires the candidates to enter their Karnataka CET Application Number followed by entering their Unique Keyword (printed at the back side of the Verification Slip).
- To avoid its misuse, the candidates may change their passwords once they log in.
- Once they have logged in, they need to enter all course choices according to their eligibility.
Karnataka CET Seat Allotment:
- Candidates appearing for counselling and seat allotment of Karnataka CET have to get their documents verified.
- If they are satisfied with the seat allotment, then they need to pay the prescribed fee.
- Once the announcements for Karnataka CET Seat Allotment are made, the candidates will be required to download and take printout of the Admission Letter.
- Those candidates, who are not content with the seat allotment, can participate in the subsequent rounds of Karnataka CET Seat Allotment.
- Before finalizing the admission through Seat Allotment, the authorities will verify the particulars mentioned on the Karnataka CET Admission Order.
- Candidates, after being satisfied with the Seat Allotment of Karnataka CET Counseling, need to pay the specified admission fee via Net Banking/Challan Payment.
- Once the fee payment is done, the candidates are required to download their Karnataka CET Admission Order and take printout of it.
- Authories ofhe allotted colleges will verify the details mentioned on the Admission Order.
More Insights About KCET Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data