What is SBAIEE?
SBAIEE Important Dates
01/Nov/2016 to 18/Mar/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
SBAIEE Application Details
Modes of Payment of SBAIEE Application Fee
Demand Draft - Applicants filling SBAIEE application form in offline mode have to pay Rs.1,100 through Demand Draft.
Online - They can pay Rs. 1,000 for application form of SBAIEE through Net Banking/Debit Card/Card Card.
Indian Bank Challan - After filling the application form of SBAIEE, the candidates can pay the application fee using Indian bank challan in any of its branches across India.
Procedure to fill Offline SBAIEE Application Form
SBAIEE Application form can be obtained through post from the university.
For requesting the application form of SBAIEE through post, candidates are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,100 drawn in favour of “Sathyabama University”, payable at Chennai.
The demand draft should be sent along with a request letter which must specify candidates’ name, address & pincode, email id and contact number (in capital letters), which must be sent through Post to the following address.
The Co-ordinator, Entrance Examination,
Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Applicants will receive SBAIEE application form which will contain a datasheet, where personal details, educational background and other related information are required to be filled by them.
They are required to send the filled in datasheet to, “The Co-ordinator, Entrance examination, Sathyabama University, Jeppair Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119”.
Note: Applicants must retain a photocopy of SBAIEE Application Form for future references of application number.
Procedure to fill SBAIEE Online Application Form
Step 1: Registration
Candidates have to enter their name, email id, password and mobile number to register for SBAIEE application form . They will receive a link on their registered email id.
On successful registration, they are required to proceed filling the online application form of SBAIEE.
Step 2: Filling Details
Applicants are required to enter the below mentioned personal details, educational background address, contact number, preferred exam centres & branches, etc in SBAIEE application form.
- Community (General/OC/OBC/BC/MBC/SC/ST)
- Nationality (Indian/Others)
- Religion (Hindu/Christian/Muslim/Others)
- Date of Birth (DD-MM-YY)
- Native State
- Contact Number
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- Parent’s/Gaurdian’s Name
- Blood Group
Qualifying Exam Details
- Qualifying Exam Status (Passed/Appearing)
- Qualifying Exam (State board/CBSE +2/ICSE +2/Others)
- Name & Address of school/college studied or qualified
- Month & Year of passing/appearing
- Year of passing class X
- Year of passing class XII/equivalent
- Percentage of Marks/CGPA of class X
- Register No. Based on class X marksheet
Address For Communication
- Pin code
- Telephone No (optional)
Preferred Choices of Exam Centres
- State in which the candidate wants to appear for entrance exam
- Exam Centre
Hostel facility required (Yes/No)
- Optional subject for entrance exam (Mathematics/Biology)
- Preferred Choices of the Course (B.E/B.Tech or B.Arch)
- Preferred Choice of Branch (3 choices)
Step 3: Signature & Photograph Uploading
- After filling the details in the application form of SBAIEE, candidates are required to upload a coloured photograph of size 135 px by 175 px, which should not exceed 200 kB. It must be in jpg/gif format.
- They are required to upload a scanned signature in black ink pen which must be in jpg/gif format. It must be in the dimension of 300 px by 60 px and, should not exceed beyond 100 kB in resolution.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- After uploading the signature and photograph, applicants need to pay the application fee of Rs.1,000 in online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) or offline (Indian Bank Challan only) mode.
- On successful payment of application fee, an application number will be generated. In case of unsuccessful payment, candidates are required to follow the following steps.
- Verify the payment status after three working days using application number/existing login ID.
- In case, the payment is not successful even after three days then the applicants will have to verify the bank statement before going for repayment.
Note: SBAIEE Application Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Step 5: Declaration
After payment of application fee of SBAIEE, applicants are required to verfiy the details under “Declaration” and click on “Submit” button.
B.E/B.Tech Programmes Offered by Sathyabhama University
B.E - Aeronautical Engineering
B.E - Automobile Engineering
B.E - Civil Engineering
B.E - Computer Science and Engineering
B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engineering
B.E - Electronics and Communication Engineering
B.E - Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
B.E - Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
B.E - Mechanical and Production Engineering
B.E - Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech - Chemical Engineering
B.Tech - Information Technology
B.Tech - Bioinformatics
B.Tech - Biomedical Engineering
B.Tech - Biotechnology
B.Arch - Bachelor of Architecture
SBAIEE Eligibility Criteria
Only Indian Applicants are eligible to apply for SBAIEE.
Non Resident Indians/Diploma Holders/Foreigners are not eligible for the entrance exam conducted by Sathyabama University.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Programmes
Candidates must have passed class X or equivalent examination scoring a minimum 60% aggregate marks or CGPA of 6.0.
They must have passed class XII/HSC/ICSE or equivalent examination securing minimum aggregate marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biomedical Programmes)
Aspirants must have passed class X or equivalent examination securing a minimum aggregate marks of 60% or CGPA of 6.0.
They must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in class XII with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch Programmes
Aspiring candidates must have passed class X or equivalent exam securing a minimum aggregate marks of 60% or CGPA of 6.0.
They should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in class XII in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The candidates are also required to have scored average marks of 80 out of 200 in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
Modes of Payment
SBAIEE Exam Pattern
SBAIEE Counselling Details
The counselling of SBAIEE is conducted for seat allotment of qualified candidates based on their ranks secured in the entrance exam.
The allocation of seat during the counselling of SBAIEE is based on preference of the programmes by the candidates and merit list of entrance exam.
More Insights About SBAIEE Exam
Top Following States
Disclaimer : Based on followers data
Academic Performance of Exam Followers
Disclaimer : Based on followers data