Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 21 - 30 out of 1035029 Questions

Can i become surgeon cardiologist by completing bsc and msc in cardiac technology

shivamtrivedi0005 17th Apr, 2024

Hii There,

To become a Cardiac Surgeon, you must pursue higher studies, including an MSc degree and MD in Cardiology, after completing a B.Sc in Cardiac Technology. Additionally, you need to have an MBBS degree from a medical institute registered under the Medical Council of India, followed by a three-year MS in General Surgery.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks

which subject is best for auryvedic doctor ? and what is scope in rhis field

Hii There,

Candidates must study science in their 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects, along with Sanskrit. After passing the entrance exam, candidates should search for the top colleges in India offering the Ayurveda course. BAMS graduates can pursue various careers, such as working as Ayurvedic doctors in hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare settings, conducting research, teaching, or starting their practice.

Thanks

Im a pcmc student can I wrote biology exam would be I eligible for engineering

shivamtrivedi0005 18th Apr, 2024

Hii There,

Yes, as a PCM student, you can write the biology exam, but it depends on the specific requirements of the engineering entrance exam you are interested in. Some engineering entrance exams may allow candidates from PCM background to write the biology exam, but it's important to check the eligibility criteria of the exam you are planning to take.

Thanks

list of private medical college in Kerala

Hii There,

Here is the list of some of the best Private colleges in Kerala

• Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad
  • Ahalia School of Optometry, Palakkad
  • Ahalia School of Paramedical Sciences, Palakkad
  • AJ College of Science and Technology, Thonnakkal
  • AKG Co Operative Institute of Health Sciences, Kannur
  • AKG Memorial Co Operative College of Nursing, Kannur
  • Al-Azhar Dental College, Thodupuzha
  • Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Speciality Hospital, Thodupuzha

For more information, please visit:

https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-private-medical-colleges-in-kerala

Thanks

Whats the fees structure of BSC ott

Hii There,

B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology is a three-year full-time undergraduate degree program focusing on various aspects of medical treatment related to operation theatre procedures, including routine checkups and administrative tasks. The curriculum aims to educate students on techniques used in operation theatres such as sterilization, disinfection, and others. To enroll in the Bachelor's program, candidates must have cleared their 10+2 examination in the science stream. The total fees for the entire duration of the course range from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10,00,000, depending on the college.

Thanks

1 View

how to apply the form for Paramedical examination 2024?

Hii There,

I hope you are doing Great.

The application for the AIIMS paramedical courses can be completed online at aiimsexams.ac.in. A link to fill out the AIIMS paramedical application form for 2024 is available. Candidates must have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Maths, and English.

Thanks

1 View

can i use passport rather than nativity certificate for keam

Hii There,

All candidates must provide a Birth Certificate/SSLC Certificate/Passport indicating their place of birth. For information on other required documents such as Nativity Proof, refer to Clause 6.1.1 in the Prospectus.

Thanks

How much is the fee to join B ba

Sajal Trivedi 17th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

The cost of a BBA program can differ based on several factors, including the institution type and the specific BBA program chosen by students. It's important for students to review the details of the BBA program before enrolling in any college. On average, BBA course fees range from Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 250,000.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://www.careers360.com/courses/bba-bachelor-of-business-administration

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

is msm sainik school Rajasthan good for study

Sajal Trivedi 17th Apr, 2024

Hello sir,

MSM Sainik School, also referred to as MSM Sainik School, was founded in 1987. This institution is a co-educational school associated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and overseen by the M S Memorial Public School Samiti. This school is very good for study.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://school.careers360.com/schools/msm-sainik-school-sri-ganganagar

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

1 View

How is iiswbm public sector MBA courses ?

Shivanshu 17th Apr, 2024

Dear aspirant !!

Hope you are doing well ! It is good but some improvement need to be done . Overall it is upto the mark . You may pursue mba courses from there . You will get everything there whatever you require. All the necessary facilities are available. Staff is supportive and kind . You will have to work hard there to get a secure job . Otherwise competition is alot .

Thanking you !

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint