Saurabh Pareeks picture
Saurabh PareekLast Seen: 4 months 4 days agoJoined on: 02-Apr-2013
171 friends|785 Followers|1435 Post
posted this Forum Thread on : GATE
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 30th January 2015, 12:52 PM
GATE 2015 EE Preparation, Score and Selection Discuss-GATE 2014 Topper Santhosh

Careers360's new effort Talk2Topper connects you with the exam toppers who have performed exceptionally well to share their experiences and answer queries of other aspirants. In today's Discussion room, we have Santhosh who is currently working with a well-known Public Sector Company (PSU) PowerGrid (GATE 2014 Topper) to answer your queries.

Santhosh, GATE 2014 Topper  (Electrical Engineering) will share his insights on the selection process through GATE 2015. 

GATE 2015 aspirants can ask their queries regarding Preparation, Performance in exam, GATE 2015 Score, How to prepare for the interviews and much more. All your queries will be answered by Mr. Santhosh. Happy Engaging!

For any queries, you can also reach the All India Helpline 011-40 360 360 and seek expert help!

Please login or register to post comment.
picture
Lexie Kingss picture
Lexie KingsLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 14-Mar-2017
0 friends|0 Followers|2 Post
The aptitude test actually is correlated with college "success" (as measured by grades and graduation rates). It's not perfectly correlated with college achievement, but it basically measures skills that are certainly helpful to doing well in school. Does someone who scores well on the test definitely ace college? Of course not. They may even use services like http://essay.expert/buy-lab-reports . But I'd be surprised if there are many students who did very poorly on the test and can still excel attending a competitive college or university. Conversely, there probably aren't a whole lot of kids who aced the test and who really bomb in college (barring extenuating factors, like a family tragedy or serious medical illness). Not to say that "grit" and other socio-emotional attributes aren't very necessary to success, as well. But that doesn't mean that the test is worthless. It's simply a part of the whole portrait.
picture
rajashekar chintalas picture
Rajashekar ChintalaLast Seen: 1 year 10 months agoJoined on: 05-Mar-2014
0 friends|0 Followers|1 Post

hi santosh, I got 139 rank in GATE-15(EE), my gate score is 826. What are my chances in getting PSUs like PowerGrid.

picture
Poojas picture
PoojaLast Seen: 1 year 9 months agoJoined on: 28-Dec-2012
1 friends|4 Followers|26 Post

hw much to score to get into a decent psu?

picture
Pradeep Nairs picture
Pradeep NairLast Seen: 1 year 9 months agoJoined on: 28-Dec-2012
1 friends|2 Followers|18 Post

Hi please give tips to crack gate????

picture
Nainas picture
NainaLast Seen: 1 year 9 months agoJoined on: 28-Dec-2012
1 friends|2 Followers|9 Post

Hello sir,my exam is on 5th feb what topics should we focus more on??Really tensed give us some tips?