Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 211 - 220 out of 1034323 Questions

i done my graduation in b.com general in 2021. can i apply for CA?

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Yes, Applicants for the CA Intermediate course may also be graduates or postgraduates in commerce with a minimum cumulative GPA of 55%. Candidates with a minimum of 60% overall are also eligible to register if they are graduates or postgraduates in any other stream (apart from commerce).

The ICAI Direct Entry Scheme is open to graduates or postgraduates in commerce with a minimum score of 55%, as well as other graduates or postgraduates with a minimum score of 60%. For additional information about the ICAI CA Direct Entry Scheme after Graduation in 2024 check their official website.

ALL THE BEST

which are the exams needs to be cleared to get admission in MBA from Harvard university?

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

In addition to having a strong GPA, you should ideally have five years of post-college work experience, some leadership experience, and proof of high academic achievement. HBS is also curious about the accolades and distinctions you have received over the years.

You can refer the below link to know the admission process;

https://studyabroad.careers360.com/usa/universities/harvard-university-cambridge-unpg

ALL THE BEST

govt bsc nursing college for boys

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Because of the high average salary, career stability, and high demand for nurses, nursing is a great career choice for men. In India, women make up 50% of medical school graduates. Men make up 7% of nurses, but the percentage is rising. This is why a career as a male nurse can be very rewarding. Male nurses flourish in certain departments, such as psychiatric nursing. A physically fit individual should operate the unit. Aside from this, male nurses generally excel in high-action settings like the ER, ICU, and telemetry. In general, men may have excellent prospects in the near future.

ALL THE BEST

kya class 9 k liye registration ho raha hai

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

For the academic year 2023–2024, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has extended the deadline for submitting registration data for students in Classes 9 and 11. Now, there is no late fee for students submitting their forms until November 10, 2023.
Students in Class X and XII will be able to take the new multiple board format exams beginning in the 2024–2025 academic year. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will administer these tests, which are scheduled for twice a year.
ALL THE BEST

is registeration is going on for class 2 or not

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

On the other hand, as of 03-April-2024, the KVS Online Application form for classes 2 through 10 is starting to fill up. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is the official organisation responsible for conducting KV Admission for Class 2. Students can use the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in, to submit their KVS Online Admission Form Class II. Alternatively, applicants may complete the KVS Class 2 Admission Online Form.

ALL THE BEST

l am in class 11th and I want to become IAS officer and what subjects are mandatory for arts stream and what should I choose in optional subjects for IAS in arts stream

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Review the Preliminary and Mains exam syllabuses. Examine the previous years' preliminary and main exam question papers. Start routinely reading the newspaper and taking brief notes on items that interest you. After reading the foundational NCERT books, review the pertinent textbooks for the UPSC syllabus.

You can refer the below link:

https://competition.careers360.com/articles/upsc-ias-syllabus

ALL THE BEST

How can I apply for giving 12th class (CBSE) board exams [Improvement exams] again if Im not satisfied with my marks this year? And can I repeat the exam for more than two subjects?

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

If you have already passed, you better not take the re exam but just take the improvements. Students do have the option to retake the board exam in their 12th grade in the majority of educational systems. Usually, students who failed the exam the first time around or those who want to raise their scores in order to improve their chances of getting into better schools and getting a better job can choose this option.

ALL THE BEST

i got 96.8 percentile in jee 2024 can i get CSE in any NIT i am from obc category from uttarpradesh

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

You do have opportunities in Branches like CSE,  Bioengineering, Metallurgy, etc. in  NITs and CSE in lower GFTIs (like Mizoram University, Aizawl, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur) with a 96 percentile rating if you are a OBC category student.

You can refer the below link:

https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-rank-predictor

ALL THE BEST

1 View

how to join thurmani polytechnic college in course please explain....

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Candidates who pass only the XII Standard or ITI examinations are eligible for Direct Second Year Admission (Lateral Entry), while candidates who pass the X Standard or equivalent examinations with Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible for admission into Polytechnic Colleges.
Exam for admission - In accordance with the schedule, the relevant authorities hold their individual entrance exams for polytechnic courses following the 12th. Results announcement: Following the test, the admission exam's results are made public by the authorities.
ALL THE BEST

jee mains percentile for vit and bits pilani

Lalbee 21st Mar, 2024

Hello Aspirant,

Direct admission to courses offered at BITS campuses will be extended to them. The BITS campuses' B.Tech courses require applicants to have scored at least 60% in each of the three subjects—physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology—and to have completed the board exam in order to be eligible for admission.

The CAT percentile for General AII India category students at the VIT Vellore MBA cut off 2023 was 95. The percentiles for the MBA programme on the MAT and XAT entrance exams were 80 and 70, respectively, according to the VIT cutoff.

ALL THE BEST

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint