24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 221 - 230 out of 1035359 Questions

which subject is best for auryvedic doctor ? and what is scope in rhis field

Sajal Trivedi 18th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

Upon completing an Ayurveda course, numerous Ayurveda clinics seek proficient Ayurveda doctors skilled in providing steam therapies, oil massages, meditation, and exercise guidance. Additionally, individuals who have finished an Ayurveda course can choose to teach Ayurveda subjects in colleges, establish private practices, or secure employment opportunities in pharmaceutical companies.

To know complete information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://www.careers360.com/courses/ayurveda-course

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

Im a pcmc student can I wrote biology exam would be I eligible for engineering

shivamtrivedi0005 18th Apr, 2024

Hii There,

Yes, as a PCM student, you can write the biology exam, but it depends on the specific requirements of the engineering entrance exam you are interested in. Some engineering entrance exams may allow candidates from PCM background to write the biology exam, but it's important to check the eligibility criteria of the exam you are planning to take.

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks

list of private medical college in Kerala

Sajal Trivedi 18th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

Here below I am providing you with the name of some of the top private medical colleges in Kerala:

• Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College, Palakkad
  • AJ College of Science and Technology, Thonnakkal
  • AKG Co Operative Institute of Health Sciences, Kannur
  • Al-Azhar Dental College, Thodupuzha
  • Al-Azhar Medical College and Super Speciality Hospital, Thodupuzha

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://medicine.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-private-medical-colleges-in-kerala

Thank you

Whats the fees structure of BSC ott

Sajal Trivedi 19th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

The fee structure for B.Sc in Operation Theatre Technology varies among schools, determined by factors like external funding and the facilities offered, including labs and industry visits. On average, government colleges charge around Rs. 50,000, while private colleges may charge up to Rs. 8,00,000 for the entire duration of the course.

For more information you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://www.careers360.com/courses/bsc-in-operation-theatre-technology

Thank you

1 View

i qualified gate xl u food science and technology by securing qualifying marks , and my category os SC, will i be able to get seat in NIFTEM kundli!? as ive done my graduation in bsc (hons) agriculture

satyamercedes0626 21st Apr, 2024

Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Answering to your question,

Congratulations on qualifying GATE XL in Food Science and Technology! Your SC category status and background in BSc (Hons) Agriculture are advantageous for admissions to NIFTEM Kundli. However, admission to NIFTEM depends on various factors including your GATE score, availability of seats, and competition from other candidates. It's recommended to check NIFTEM's admission criteria and previous year's cutoffs for SC category candidates to assess your chances accurately. Additionally, consider contacting the admissions office for further guidance on the application process and requirements.

kindly got through the link mentioned below for more information: NIFTEM Sonepat: Admission, Fees, Courses, Placements, Cutoff, Ranking (careers360.com) GATE qualified? Multiple options for you! (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

1 View

Is it possible to change from BBA, LL.B (5yr) to BA. LL.B from 3rd semester in Karanataka Law University?

Hello,

Transitioning from a BBA LL.B (5-year) program to a BA LL.B program at Karnataka Law University in the 3rd semester might be feasible, but it ultimately depends on the university's policies and regulations regarding such transfers. It's advisable to consult with the university administration or academic advisors to inquire about the possibility of changing your program mid-semester. They can provide you with information on the process, eligibility criteria, and any necessary documentation required for the transfer. Additionally, consider discussing your academic and career goals with them to ensure that the new program aligns with your aspirations.

kindly got through the link mentioned below for more information: DU 5-year LLB Admission 2024 - Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, Cut-Offs, Merit List (careers360.com) 3-year LLB vs 5-year LLB: Difference between 3 & 5 Year LLB Courses (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

1 View

Good mrning, sir I am a girl student with OBC NCL, I have secured 96.98 percentile in the first session. What would my position be in NITs? Please guide me, sir....

Hello,

Congratulations on securing 96.98 percentile in the first session. With your percentile, you have performed exceptionally well and stand a good chance of securing admission to top NITs (National Institutes of Technology). Your position in NITs will depend on various factors such as the availability of seats, cutoff ranks for your category, and the preferences of other candidates. It's advisable to keep an eye on the official counseling website for NIT admissions and participate actively in the counseling process to maximize your chances of securing a seat in your desired NIT.

kindly got through the link mentioned below for more information: JEE Main College Predictor 2024: Predict Colleges based on your JEE Main Rank (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

if candidate for jee advanced 2024 have 10th marksheet but not mentioned birth date , he has birth certificate but the name is different from its name on adhar card then how he can upload documents

Hello,

If a candidate for JEE Advanced 2024 has a 10th marksheet without a birth date mentioned and a birth certificate with a different name from the one on their Aadhar card, they may face challenges in uploading documents for the exam. In such cases, it's crucial to ensure that all documents are consistent and accurate. The candidate should consider obtaining a corrected birth certificate with the name matching their Aadhar card. Additionally, they should contact the JEE Advanced authorities to explain their situation and seek guidance on the appropriate course of action for document submission. Providing clear explanations and necessary documentation will help resolve any discrepancies during the application process.

kindly got through the link mentioned below for more information: JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2024 (Released) - Age Limit, Qualification, Aggregate Marks (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

how to apply the form for Paramedical examination 2024?

Sajal Trivedi 19th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

AIIMS, New Delhi, will administer the AIIMS paramedical admission for 2024, with the exam scheduled for July 6th, 2024. The deadline for submitting the AIIMS paramedical application form for 2024 has been extended until April 26th. Applicants can complete the form online at aiimsexams.ac.in.

To know the complete process of filling the form, you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://medicine.careers360.com/articles/aiims-paramedical-admission

Thank you

1 View

we get admission in mca in du marks 182

Hello,

To get admission to MCA in Delhi University with a score of 182 marks, you need to meet the eligibility criteria and compete with other candidates for available seats. The admission process for MCA in Delhi University typically involves entrance exams, followed by counseling based on merit and reservation criteria. It's essential to check the cutoff marks and other admission requirements set by Delhi University for MCA programs. Additionally, focus on preparing well for the entrance exam to maximize your chances of securing admission.

kindly got through the link mentioned below for more information: MCA Course at DU Delhi: Fees, Admission, Seats, Reviews (careers360.com) DU Cut Off 2023 (Out), 2022, CUET: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Cutoff, Delhi University Colleges, Final Special Spot (careers360.com)

Hope this helps!!

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint