50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 41 - 50 out of 1035452 Questions
1 View

can I apply regular government college after pass rabindra mukta vidyalaya?

Nitin Kumar 25th Apr, 2024

Yes, you can apply to regular government colleges after passing from Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya (RMV). Here's why:

RMV Recognition : Rabindra Mukta Vidyalayas are recognized schools affiliated with NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). NIOS is a government body that provides open schooling education in India, and its certificates are valid for pursuing higher education.

Eligibility for Regular Colleges:  Regular government colleges typically consider Class 10 and 12 certificates from recognized boards like NIOS for admissions. So, with an RMV certificate, you're eligible to apply.

I am a student preparing for Neet UG, this year its my first attempt , I just want to score 250 in Neet by focusing only on Biology. I have only 11 days left, can I still score 250 in Neet even I start from today from scratch ?.

Tanya Gupta 24th Apr, 2024

Hello,

Scoring 250 in NEET solely by focusing on Biology in just 11 days from scratch is an extremely challenging task. While it's not impossible, it would require an intense and highly focused study schedule. You would need to cover a vast amount of material in a short time and also ensure a deep understanding of the concepts.

It is highly unlikely to prepare the vast syllabus in such a short span. Rather, I recommend you to give NEET next year with much better preparation

Hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

I have completed my class 12 in 2022 from cbse board in PCB stream and this year in 2024 i had appeared for an additional subject maths from up board. Beacause i want to do B.tech please tell me is it valid for counselling of jee mains.

Yes, appearing for an additional subject (Maths) from the UP board in 2024 while completing your Class 12 in PCB stream from CBSE in 2022 is valid for JEE Mains counselling. Here's why:

JEE Mains Considers Best Scores: JEE Mains considers the best of your scores from all your attempts across different boards. This means that your score in Maths from the UP board in 2024 will be considered for calculating your JEE Mains rank  along with your PCB scores from CBSE in 2022.

No Restriction on Boards: JEE Mains doesn't restrict students from appearing for additional subjects from different boards. As long as the additional subject (Maths in your case) is relevant to the course you're applying for (B.Tech), it's perfectly acceptable.

For more details click below:

JEE Main 2024: April Paper 1 Result (Out), Cut Off, Scorecard, Toppers List, Counselling Dates (careers360.com)

i compled my neet application successfully & ie. i recived mail & now i cant able see city intimation slip ,& even not recived any mails from nta

Manisha 24th Apr, 2024

Hello Bhanu

You should not worry about it . You can see city name soon or soon you will get mail regarding this .

Neet official website is

neet@nta.ac.in

We are getting same queries from other applicants too.

You can contact neet helpline desk.

Neet help line number is

011 40759000

Other number is 011 69227700

This information will help you and solve your issue

i am from orignally Rajasthan my parents shifted to Mumbai thats why i hav to clear my schooling in Mumbai. now i want to prepare for government job in Rajasthan. can i do that? and also will i be eligible for any benefit that are made for domicile of Rajasthan? willni be considered domicile of RJ?

Yes, you can definitely prepare for a government job in Rajasthan even though you completed your schooling in Mumbai. However, your eligibility for domicile benefits specific to Rajasthan might depend on a few factors. Here's a breakdown:

Eligibility for Government Jobs in Rajasthan:

There are no restrictions on appearing for Rajasthan government exams based on where you completed your schooling. As long as you meet the educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria set for the specific job profile, you can apply.

Domicile Benefits in Rajasthan:

To be eligible for domicile benefits like job reservations or educational quotas meant for Rajasthan residents, you might need a Rajasthan domicile certificate.

Obtaining a Rajasthan Domicile Certificate:

The eligibility criteria for obtaining a Rajasthan domicile certificate can vary slightly, but here are some general requirements:

Proof of Residence: Documents like ration card, voter ID with a Rajasthan address, or electricity bill can serve as proof of residence for a specific period in Rajasthan (typically 10 years or more).

Parents' Domicile: If your parents are originally from Rajasthan and have proof of domicile, it might simplify obtaining the certificate.

1 View

When will application open for PG diploma course

Manisha 24th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant

Application process for post graduate diploma management course will commence in may  2024 , entrance exam will be conducted in May 2024 . The admission process will start in June 2024.

IMI Delhi provide online pgdm

The last date to apply for online pgdm Course is April 25, 2024.

In Delhi IMI application fees for the Course is 1800 + GST

If you will apply before April 25 , 2024 , you will heg benefit of 1800 on the total fees for the Course.

For.details  you must visit the link given below

https://www.careers360.com/courses/pgd-postgraduate-diploma

i got 42 Mark in chemistry 8 Marks in physics 4 marks in maths

Hello,

To be eligible for NEET in 2025, you must meet the age criteria set by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which conducts the NEET exam. As of now, NEET eligibility criteria require candidates to be at least 17 years old at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year of MBBS/BDS course.

If you were born on 13th April 2009, you would turn 17 on 13th April 2026. This means you would meet the age eligibility criteria for NEET in 2025, provided you pass your 12th class and fulfill all other eligibility requirements.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

my dob is 13-04-2009 and studying in12th class will I be eligible for neet in2025

Yes, you will be eligible for NEET in 2025 based on your date of birth, April 13, 2009. Here's why:

Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age requirement to appear for NEET is 17 years old by December 31st of the exam year. In your case:

NEET 2025 will likely be held in May 2025.

You will turn 16 on April 13, 2025.

By December 31, 2025, you will be 17 years and 8 months old, exceeding the minimum age requirement.

Therefore, you can appear for NEET 2025 assuming you meet the other eligibility criteria, such as:

Passing Class 12 (or appearing for it in 2025) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. Obtaining the minimum qualifying marks (which vary based on your category).

For more details click on the link below:

NEET Exam 2024 - Date (Out), City Intimation Slip (Out), Admit Card, Syllabus (careers360.com)

after 12th forensic science who exam for this and other information

Hello,

After completing your 12th in Forensic Science, you can pursue various paths depending on your interests and career goals. Here are some options:

1) Higher Education: You can pursue higher education in Forensic Science or related fields like Criminology, Forensic Psychology, Forensic Medicine, etc. Many universities offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Forensic Science.

2) Entrance Exams: Some universities or institutes may require you to clear entrance exams for admission into their Forensic Science programs. These exams vary depending on the institution. For example, in India, some prominent institutions like Amity University, Lovely Professional University, and Gujarat Forensic Sciences University conduct entrance exams for their Forensic Science programs.

3) Certification Courses: You can also consider enrolling in certification courses or diploma programs in specific areas of Forensic Science to enhance your skills and knowledge.

4) Internships and Practical Experience: It's crucial to gain practical experience through internships or volunteer opportunities in forensic labs, law enforcement agencies, or related organizations to supplement your academic qualifications.

5) Career Opportunities: After completing your education in Forensic Science, you can explore various career opportunities in law enforcement agencies, forensic labs, government agencies, private investigation firms, academia, and research organisations.

hope this helps,

Thank you

Gate previous year question paper

Here you can find the old question papers of GATE for your preparations.

Click on the link given below for finding the question papers of GATE :

GATE Previous Year Question Paper - Donwload Free PDF (careers360.com)

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint