- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
GITAM GAT 2013 Online Slot Booking/ E-Hall Tickets
THE GITAM GAT 2013 is the online tests for admissions to the undergraduate programmes in engineering at the GITAM university. As per the schedule mentioned, students can now log in to book the test slot on a first come first serve basis for a centre of their choice and a date of their convenience. Students can download the GITAM GAT 2013 E-Hall tickets once they book the test slot successfully.The GITAM GAT application number is a must detail required to log in along with the date of birth
GITAM GAT 2013 Online Slot Booking System:
To book the test slot (date and Centre) students have to enter the following details:
- GITAM GAT 2013 Application Number
- Date of Birth
GITAM GAT 2013 Online Slot Booking: Click here
- Student can book the test slots upto April 15, 2013 (6 pm) ONLY
- E-Hall Tickets will be issued only to those student who have booked the test slots
- Slots will be booked as per availability
- Once the booking is done, no changes can be made
GITAM GAT 2013 E-Hall Tickets:
- Students who have booked the GITAM GAT 2013 test slots will be issued the E-Hall Tickets.
- Students need to log in using the GITAM GAT 2013 Application number and Date of Birth to be able to download the E-Hall Ticket some time after the test slot booking is done
- Students have to download and print two copies of the E-Hall Ticket to appear for the exam.
- The E-Hall Ticket must be kept safe till the admission process is over as it is required during counselling.
Important: students must also carry a valid Photo ID along with the two copies of the E-Hall Ticket to the test centre.
Any discrepancies in the details must be brought to the notice of the university.
Helplines: 0891-2840525, 2840510 (during office hours)