IPU CET 2014 Admit Card- Candidates can download their IPU CET 2014 Admit Card on this page by logging in using their IPU CET User ID and password generated while filling in their IPU CET 2014 Application forms. The GGSIP University will also email the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card to the Email ID registered during the IPU CET 2014 Online Application Process. Candidates must attend the IPU CET 2014 exam with the valid Admit Card issued by the IPU CET 2014 authorities. Download the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card below on this page.
- Find top ranked colleges where you can seek admission.
- Find best branch of each of the colleges.
- Get a comprehensive personalized report for complete analysis.
For any doubts and queries, Call the IPU CET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
IPU CET 2014 Admit Card
- Candidates can download the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card for the B.Tech courses below on this page.
- They must download the Admit Card for IPU CET 2014 by logging in using their log in ID and password.
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will send the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card to the Email ID of the candidates registered during the Application time
A Duplicate Admit Card for IPU CET 2014 will not be issued under any circumstance.
The Admit Card of IPU CET 2014 has to be kept safe till the Admission process is completed.
During IPU CET 2014 Counselling, the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card has to be handed over to the Admission Officer.
In case of non receipt of Admit Card: Candidates must contact the below at least 5 days before the IPU CET 2014 exam
Office of Controller of Examinations(Operations)
GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka,
New Delhi 110078
Download the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card below: