IPU CET 2014 Application Form
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for IPU CET
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking IPU CET exam.
IPU CET 2014 Application Form is available now. Candidates who aspire for the engineering admissions to the Gobind Singh Indraprastha University must fill in the IPU CET 2014 Application Form to appear for the test. They must meet the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates can check the IPU CET 2014 Application Form Procedure below.
For any doubts and queries, Call the IPU CET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360.
IPU CET 2014 Application Fees: Rs.750 (with extra bank charges Rs.2 per course
Paid via: Net banking- debit/credit card
IPU CET 2014 Online Application Form Procedure:
Apply online Below on this page. Click here to know how to Fill the IPU CET 2014 Online Application Form
Candidates have to enter a valid personal e-mail ID in the application form.
Candidates having CGPA scores must convert the marks into PERCENTAGE and mention the same in the corresponding column.
Candidates are required to upload their recent passport size photograph: max 80KB. Allowed file format: (JPEG, GIF). The dimensions of the photograph should be 4.5 cm length x 3 cm width.
Candidates shall upload their signature photo: max 80KB (in JPEG OR GIF formats only). Specifications should be 3.5 cm length x 8 cm width.
Candidates have to pay the IPU CET 2014 Application fees of Rs.750 using Debit / Credit card powered by Master or Visa OR Net Banking.
An IPU CET 2014 Registration number and password is generated on the submission of the application form to be kept safe.
Candidates are advised to print a copy of the online IPU CET 2014 Application Form for further reference.
Important: Candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the duly filled-in Application Form
Note: A Separate Application Form has to be filled in for each programme
- Candidates shall scan and upload their recent colour passport size photograph.
- The photograph must be in a JPEG or GIF file format not exceeding 80 KB size.
- Dimensions of the photograph: 3.0 cm in width and 4.5 in length.
- Candidates shall scan their signature by putting it on a white paper in blue or black ink.
- It must be in a JPEG or GIF file format not exceeding 80 KB size.
- Dimensions of the photograph: 8.0 cm in width and 3.5 in length.
Important: The IPU CET 2014 Online Application Form will get rejected if the candidate does not upload the scanned photograph and signature.
For any doubts and queries, Call the IPU CET 2014 Exam Helpline at 011-40360360