JEE Advanced 2013 Exam Pattern can aid the students with the information about the question paper for JEE and what to expect from it. The Paper Pattern for JEE Advanced 2013 gives the details of the types of questions , number of questions to expect as well as the subjects along with the duration of the exam.
JEE Advanced 2013 Exam Pattern
- Identify and improve on your weak areas
- Get a personalized improvement plan & track your progress
- Get a list of probable colleges based on current preparation level
- The JEE Advanced 2013 Exam Pattern informs that candidates will have to answer two questions papers
- Each Question Paper should be answered in three hours and will be in Hindi and English
- Each question paper will have three sections covering Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- The JEE Advanced 2013 Exam Pattern shows that the questions will be objective and will test the students in their comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability in the above mentioned subjects
- Some sections have negative marking so candidates have to be careful while answering them and not take a risk.
Dos and Donts for the JEE Advanced 2013 Answer sheet:
- Two sheet carbonless papers will be provided to the students.
- The students are not to disturb the alignment of the papers or separate them.
- The Upper sheet is an Optical Response Sheet (ORS) therefore it is machine readable
- Students have to darken the correct answer as per guidelines using a BLACK BALL pen
- Students should darken their answers such that it leaves an impressions on the lower sheet
- Students have to submit the upper sheet and the lower sheet can be taken home with the permission of the invigilator
Exam structure for JEE-Advanced:
Date of Examination
Paper - 1
9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Paper - 2
2.00 pm to 5.00 pm