- Register today to explore your dream career.
- Claim various free eBooks today.
- Latest Happening in education sphere ( bschool , Engineering , Degree Programmes , Medicine & Allied , Study Abroad and Professional courses).
- Explore More , Learn more and plan your career.
JEE Main 2013 - Admission Criteria and Counseling Procedure for to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs
helps you to:-
- Analyze your preparation level for JEE Main
- Identify your strong and weak areas and get a Personalized Improvement plan.
- Compare your preparation level with other students taking JEE Main exam.
Admission to NITs, IIITs and other institutions participating though Central Counseling Board will be based on All India Rank in JEE Main.
Subject combination required for admission into B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning Courses
Required Criteria based on Class 12th
Subjects in Qualifying Examination: Physics,
Mathematics and one of the subjects from
(Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science,
Biology) along with 50% marks in total including all
Mathematics subject along with 50% Marks in total including all subjects
Counseling and Admission procedure JEE Main:
Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choices and All India Ranks of JEE Main through online counseling. The verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling/admission.
The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility and category of the candidate. On failing to produce any of the authentic documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
SC, ST, OBC and PwD candidates will be required to produce original certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counseling as well as at the time of admission, failing which they will not be considered for admission.
More Details would be announced later candidate is advised to visit JEE main site regularl
Click here to browse List of Tentative participating institution in CCB Counseling